Your dad crashes the car.

You and your dad are singing your hearts out to together in electric dreams in the car. He's dropping you off at work since your car broke down. You were both so into the song. Your dad obviously did have his eyes on the road.

"TOGETHER IN ELECTRIC DREEEEEEEEAMS!"

You both laugh so hard. This car came up the road and swerved at your dads car. He accidentally swerves off a bridge and into the lake bellow.

"FUCK!" He shouts.

You manage to pull your phone out and call Ariana.

"Hey baby."

"WE'RE IN A LAKE!"

"What do you mean?" Ariana asks.

"Some cunt came swerving at dad and he swerved into the lake. The car is almost under water. Hurry please."

"I'm on my way."

"Call an ambulance or the police or something. I love you."

"No. I refuse to let you go."

"I'm gunna have to. I need to get out of the car."

Your phone dies and you put it in your pocket. The car is filling with water. You and your dad and trying so hard to get out. After a few minutes, you're both under water. You both manage to get your belts off and are now trying to get out of the car. Both frantically hitting the windows. You feel your dads hand on your shoulder. You turn to him. He passes you his wedding ring. You shake your head and signal for him to keep it on. He put it in your shirt pocket. You both keep punching windows.

Ariana pulls up at the bridge followed by multiple police cars chasing her for speeding.

"Ma'am!" An officer shouts.

Ariana runs to the bridge and looks over.

"THERE'S A SUNKEN CAR IN THE LAKE!" Ariana yells.

A bunch of officers run up behind her about to arrest her for speeding waaaay over the speed limit. However, they see the car and call people. Ariana pulls her shoes and jacket off and jumps in.

"MA'AM!"

She lands in the water and swims up to the car. She bangs on the window. She manages to see you smacking the window and your dad passed out beside you. You both manage to smash the window. You motion for Ariana to take your dad out first. She shakes her head. You pull her into a kiss and push as much air into her mouth as you can before pulling your dad out of the window. You take the ring out of your pocket and put it in her hand before pushing her up.

When Ariana gets up top, a few people swim over to her to grab your dad. She goes back down and pulls you out. A few hours pass. Your dad was confirmed dead at the scene and you're still in a coma. Ariana is sat in the wating room holding onto Lauren for comfort.

"Ari."

Ariana looks up.

"Y/n's a fighter. You and I both know that she'll make it out of this okay." Lauren says.

"Y/n Jauregui?"

Ariana and Lauren stand up. I forgot to mention, Lauren is your older sister. You're 19. Ariana is 27. Lauren is 22. Lauren didn't get along with your dad very well but she's hurt about him.

"Please tell me she's okay." Ariana says.

"I dont wanna loose my little sister doc." Lauren says.

The doctor walks them both into the room where they see you in a bed.

"The way she hit the water in the car broke a few ribs. When she was pounding on the window, she broke her wrist. She had a lot of water in her system but, we managed to get as much of it out as we could. Now all we need is for her to wake up."

He leaves the girls and they sit down. Ariana looks at the ring in her hand. The ring that belonged to your dad. The ring your dad passed you in the car. The ring you gave to Ariana before you pushed her back.

"That's dads ring." Lauren says.

"Y/n gave me it before she made me leave with her dad." Ariana says.

About an hour passes and nothing has happened. Lauren fell asleep with her head on Ariana's shoulder. Ariana has hold of your hand and is slowly starting to fall asleep. Then she feels a movement.

"Y/n?"

Another movement. She looks at your hand and sees it twitching.

"Lauren. Lauren wake up!" Ariana shouts.

Lauren jolts awake.

"I wasn't asleep." She says.

"Lies."

They both look and see you slowly opening your eyes.

"I can tell you've been asleep. Your voice is raspy." You say.

They both pull you into a hug.

"Easy." You say.

"Sorry." They say.

"Where's dad? He okay?" You ask.

A few days later, you, Ariana, Camila (Lauren's girlfriend) and Lauren are sat on the couch watching a random movie together. You're cuddled up to Ariana and Camila is cuddled up to Lauren.

"I love you." You whisper.

"Love you too baby." Ariana whispers back.

I apologise for the long ass wait for this chapter but there you go. Hope you enjoyed it. Byeeeeeee