Numb

You're sat in front of your locker. You've had enough of everything. You're always bullied by a set of kids you dont know and you're pretty sure they have no idea who you are. Your parents dont care. Your only family member who cared was your older brother, Pete, who died in a car crash. So, you're all alone. You used to be a happy kid. Always smiling and laughing and making jokes but when you started getting bullied, your friends left claiming they were getting bullied.

All you do now is sit quietly in the back of the classroom or in front of your locker and draw. Today is no different.

"Hey look who it is!"

You lift your head up and see the group of boys. They call themselves One Direction which you dont actually understand but you're not about to ask them why.

"Can you guys just leave me alone?" You ask.

They look between each other and nod.

"Okay. We'll leave you be."

They walk away. You continue drawing.

"Hey Jade?" Ariana asks.

Ariana and Jade (Jade West) are stood infront of Ariana's locker.

"Yeah?"

"I dont understand why they feel the need to constantly take the piss out of her." Ariana says.

"Out of who?"

"Y/n. She has nobody." Ariana says.

"Well, lets go talk to her." Jade says.

"No. She likes to be alone." Ariana says.

"What the- what makes you think that?"

Ariana shrugs. Jade rolls her eyes and pulls her. They sit down next to you. You have your music playing. Ariana taps your shoulder. You pause your music and look up.

"Please dont hurt me." You whisper.

"Why would we hurt you?" Jade asks.

"Everyone else does. Figured you two would too." You say.

"We just wanted to come hang out with you for a bit." Jade says.

"Who sent you?"

"What?" Ariana asks.

"Was it the boys? Was it their way of distracting me or something?" You ask.

"What? Absolutely not. We just thought you could use a friend right now." Ariana states.

"Thanks. It doesn't bother me any more to be completely honest with you." You say.

"What doesn't?" Jade asks.

"Being alone. Nobody cares and I've grown numb to it so everything that happens, doesn't bother me." You say.

The first class bell rings. You pack your stuff up.

"Thanks for talking to me. See you later." You say before walking away.

Ariana and Jade look between each other.

"She shouldn't be numb to everything that happens to her. Nothing like what she's going through should be happening to her." Ariana says.

Jade nods.

"What should we do about it?" Jade asks.

"We help her."

Okay so there's gunna b a part two. Lol also I'm sorry for that wait. I know you've been waiting for a while so there'll be another part lmao. Oh and to clear up any confusion, Jade is Jade West. In case there was confusion. Lol byeeeeeee