The nerdy piano player

You're known around school as the nerdy piano player. You're phenomenal at playing piano and can play a song without having to fully listen to it. But you're a nerd. You've always been the nerd. More so the nerd that everyone goes to for their homework being done.

Right now, you're sat in the music room composing a new song out of boredom. You spend a lot of time doing this. You enjoy composing songs.

While you're testing out the song, there's a knock on the door.

"Yeah come in!"

The door opens and in walks one of the most popular girls in the entire school. If not the most popular. Ariana Grande.

"Pass me the sheet. I should have it done by tomorrow." You say.

"No homework. Just wanted to come see what Y/n Y/l/n does in her free time." Ariana says.

"She spends it doing homework and composing shitty piano pieces." You say.

Ariana pulls the drum chair next to you.

"Go on then. What've you got?" Ariana asks.

"It's shit. I dont like it." You say.

"That doesn't mean i wont." She says.

"Mm yeah. You're Ariana Grande. Unless it's coffee's or dogs in pink coats you dont like it." You say.

"Hey. That's mean. And, fyi, I've never put a dog in a pink coat." Ariana says.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah really." Ariana says.

"Bulshit."

"C'mon. Just play the song. I wanna hear it." Ariana says.

"Okay. Okay. Fine. I'll play it. But if i see a change in emotions on your face that even hints to me that you think it's as shit as i do, i will stop playing." You say.

"Then you wont be stopping playing." Ariana says.

You start playing the song. Ariana sits a little amazed. The song picks up a little bit which actually surprises her. The song then finishes. You look at her.

"That was amazing. Where did you learn to play piano like that?" Ariana asks.

"My mum taught me." You say.

She smiles. She looks at you. You smile a little. She takes a deep breath. And then she kisses you. It's just quick. Quick and soft. Like kissing a cloud. You dont even get chance to kiss back. You both sit and just look at each other for a minute.

You then kiss her. It's just as soft as the previous kiss. She kisses back. She puts a hand on your neck and you put a hand on top of her spare hand. Your fingers intertwine. You scoot a little closer together.

Just as she's pulling back from the kiss, she gently bites down on your lip. Then she pulls back. You both open your eyes and she has hold of your lip. She connects back into the kiss and releases your lip. Then she pulls back fully.

You cant think of anything to say. You're bright red. And so is she.

"So...uhm...what just happened?" You ask.

"We kissed and-"

"That's all i need to know." You say.

She smiles and kisses you again. You kiss back. There's no urgency behind the kiss. Nothing that could lead it to at all. It's just soft. You scoot as close as the separate chairs will allow. That is until she moves into your lap. You wrap your arms around her waist and she puts her hands on your face completely. It's still just soft. So so soft.

Then she pulls back. You both rest your heads together. You're both breathing pretty heavy.

"Wow." She breathes out.

"I know." You breathe out.

"I think you should definitely write more songs." Ariana says.

"If you sing along to them." You say.

"That can be arranged." She says.

You laugh a little and so does she.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" She asks.

You nod.

"Yeah. Yeah i will." You say.

She smiles and so do you. All went well for you both.