Club

Ariana is at a club with her two best friends. But they got split and they're jusy dancing separately. She's 16. But she managed to get in. While she dances, someone walks up behind her and starts dancing with her. She can feel them. She stands flush against them. The person puts their hands on her waist and dances with her. She puts reaches her hands backwards to the persons neck. She lays her head backwards onto the persons chest.

"You look so beautiful."

She looks at the person who she's dancing with and she gets butterflies when she sees who it is. It's you!! The most popular kid in the entire school and the girl who she's had a mega crush on for a few years.

"Y-Y/n?" She asks.

"Ariana." You say.

She goes red.

"You know who i am?" Ariana asks.

"Of course. We share some classes remember. You wanna go outside? Get some air?"

She nods. You both go outside and sit on the steps. You sit back against your arms.

"But yeah. We share some classes. English -both of em- Maths, science -all three sciences-, History, PE. The list really goes on." You say.

"You notice me?" She asks.

"Of course." You say.

She smiles a little and bites her lip.

"Wanna go back inside?" You ask.

"Yeah. I'm a little cold out here." She says.

You both go inside and continue dancing. She's literally flush against you. You have your hands on her waist and she has her hands on your neck. She'd never imagined herself being in this position with anybody before. Nevermind you.

While you dance together, she turns to face you. Without even thinking, she kisses you. You kiss back almost immediately. She pulls back first. You frown a little.

"What was that for?" You ask.

"I like you. I've had a crush on you for like 2 years." Ariana says.

"Wow..... I've had a crush on you longer. 2 and a half years." You say.

She goes red.

"You have a crush on me?" Ariana asks.

"Now i wouldn't have kissed back if i didn't." You say.

She bites her lip and smiles.

"Lemme take you out on a date some time next week." You say.

"You wanna take me on a date?" Ariana asks.

"Yeah. I would love to take you on a date." You say.

She goes red. She nods.

"I'd like that." Ariana says.

You smile. You both continue dancing together. Just vibing out to the music.

Hope yall enjoyed!!! Sorry it took me a while to get this published. Byeeeeee :)