Cuddles after a long day.

You get home and slam the front door behind you.

Your shoes? You slam them on the floor. Your backpack? You slam it on the floor.
Your keys? You launch them across the room.

Then you slam yourself down on the couch. Ariana walks into the room.

"Baby?"

"What."

She sits next to you and pulls you into a hug. You rest your head on her shoulder and start uncontrollably crying your eyes out.

A few minutes pass. You stop crying. She layed you both down on the couch so your cuddling.

"Baby? Whats wrong?"

"I-I'm just st-stressed out." You manage to say.

"You must be really stressed out because I've seen you when you're stresssed and that? That was unbelievable stress." Ariana says.

"I'm so fucking tired of my stupid job." You say.

"What happened, who did it, when's the funeral?" Ariana asks causing a tiny giggle to escape your mouth.

"Just a bad day." You say.

"How does a takeaway in bed sound?" Ariana asks.

"Can we add cuddles and Netflix to that?" You ask.

"It was already there baby." Ariana says.

You smile. An hour later, you're both cuddled up together in bed. You have your head layed on her chest. Every now and then, you'll sneak a kiss between each other. When you fall asleep, Ariana places a tiny kiss on your lips before whispering:

"Goodnight baby. Sleep well."

She then falls asleep herself.

HOLA MY PEOPLE! I apologise how long it took me to update this but, i hope you liked it. Byeeee.