Finding out she has a kid from another relationship

You and Ariana gave been dating for just shy of 8 weeks. She hasn't told you about any of her previous relationships because she's hiding one massive secret. That being one outcome of her last relationship.

You're both sat on your sofa right now. She's cuddled up into your side and you have an arm around her shoulder.

She really needs to tell you. It's just finding the words to do it.

"Y/n i need to tell you something." Ariana says.

She sits up. You look at her.

"What's up?" You ask.

"Y'know how I'm like... very quiet about my past relationships? Specifically the one just before you?" Ariana says.

"I just assumed that it's because of some really personal reasons you dont feel comfortable talking about." You say.

"It's sort of that but it's only fair you know just so things dont get assumed." Ariana says.

"Okay. I just want you to know that whatever it is, i wont judge you for it. I wont look at you any differently." You say.

She nods.

"I have a kid." She says.

Your eyes widen a little.

"You have a kid?" You ask.

Ariana nods.

"Yeah." Ariana says.

You nod.

"Okay. Do you have a boy or a girl?" You ask.

"A girl. She's 3. April 22nd 2019." Ariana says.

"What's her name?" You ask.

"Amelia." Ariana says.

"I know this might be a little earliy for me to ask but do you think i could maybe meet her?" You ask.

"I would love for you to meet her. I know she'd love to meet you too." Ariana says.

"Well then i look forward to it. She's with her dad right now?" You ask.

"Her dad isn't in the picture. She's with my parents." Ariana says.

"Oh shit. Sorry." You say.

"One night stand. Plus he was an asshole to me the next day so I'd rather him not be around." Ariana says.

"Yeah that's fair. Well I'd love to meet your daughter. I'm good with kids. Worked in a nursery for a little. The kids loved me." You say.

Ariana smiles. She sits up and looks at you. You smile. She places a kiss on your lips. You then place a kiss on hers. She smiles and lays cuddled up against you. She has her head on your chest just listening to your steady heartbeat.

She's very thankful you're not going to judge her for the one night stand mistake.

Eventually you met her kid and got along really well. 5 years down the line, you and Ariana are married. You're living with the two. In the end, all is happy.

So... i know it's been a very long time since i updated here. Literally last year. Not this time last year but 2022. Haha.. sorry that's just not funny. Anyways! I hope yous enjoyed. Byeeee :)