Chapter 21: Light Crimson Bug & Dark Crimson Agreste

Hi guys...

Everyone: It's been 2 weeks.

I-I know I'll explain everything...

...at the end of the chapter :>

Ladybug leaped off of the roof, quickly de-transforming after making it on her balcony rail. She immediately grabbed the miraculous box, quickly scanning her mind for who she was going to give them to.

It was obvious that Rena Rouge could not make an appearance, and Carapace was already taken away. Marinette grabbed the snake miraculous, as well as the dragon miraculous - since she needed to make a plan with it.

Kagami wouldn't be able to use this miraculous, so Dragonbug and Viperion would have to face Dark Crimson on their own. "Tikki, eat up," Marinette had almost forgotten to give her kwami some food. "Are you sure you should even be fighting?"

Marinette curled her hands into fists. "I have to, Chat's in danger," "What else am I supposed to do?" Marinette tapped her fingers on her desk impatiently. Of course, she knew she probably shouldn't be fighting - but what was she supposed to do? The universe was basically screaming at her to be Ladybug again.

Dragonbug lept off of Marinette's roof, winding her yo-yo around town square's fountain. "Luka!" she cupped her hands, "Luka!" she screamed somewhat louder. He noticed the girl in all red screaming his name as he ran towards her.

"Hello, Ladybug," Dragonbug smiled as she fetched the miraculous from her yo-yo. "Not over here," Luka hurriedly grabbed the superheroine's hand. "Are you here to give me the miraculous?" Luka asked as she gave a quick nod.

"Yes, and we need to beat Dark Crimson now," Dragonbug spoke as Luka transformed. "And I have a plan," she added with a smile.

***

"Take his ring!" Dark Crimson shouted as the ring was slipped off of his finger. "NO!" Adrien yelled as he tugged on the metal chains. Adrien started to cry; was this how the duo was going to perish?

"Adrien, my own son," "What!?" Adrien looked up. "I-It's father," "What have I done? I can't ever be a superhero again..." Adrien choked on his tears. Adrien hadn't noticed the recognizable hawkmoth signal appear on Dark Crimson's face, which made him think of things much worse.

What if Dark Crimson had already taken Hawkmoth's life - what was he going to do then? The only good outcome about that is there would be no more akumas, which would be a great place to raise his son.

Was he...mad about Adrien? About the fact that Adrien left, letting loose some harsh words on his way out? Was he upset that Marinette and he had decided not to let Gabriel be in Hugo's life?

Well, of course, he probably was. But what other choice did they have? Gabriel was a cold person - and not a skilled parent. They didn't want that influence in their son's life-

"Dark Crimson!" DragonBug shouted, Adrien's head flinching up. Viperion was blindfolded, which would have looked to make everything much harder for them. "C-Chat," Dragonbug noticed for a second he was de-transformed.

Dragonbug thrust herself at Dark Crimson as Viperion quickly unchained Adrien. "You can't see me, can you?" Adrien asked as he fumbled with Dragonbug's lucky charm - a lockpick. "No, I respect the fact that you need to keep your identities hidden," Viperion added with a smile.

Adrien whipped his head around, searching for the miraculous metal that had made up his ring. "Plagg, Plagg!" Adrien whisper yelled, trying his best to dodge the hits from Dark Crimson. He picked it up and quickly transformed back into Chat Noir.

"Here," Chat untied Viperion's blindfold. "Watch out!" he shouted, nodding quickly as a response. "Water dragon!" Dragonbug shouted as Dark Crimson was shot at with a large blast of water. "Grab the scarf!" Viperion quickly shouted as he was thrust back by Dark Crimson.

A small puddle was the remains of the Dragon miraculous's move, as Chat tried his best not to step on it. "Wait!" Viperion quickly recovered from the hit, grabbing Ladybug's lucky charm. "What are you doing!?" Chat shouted, using his baton to deflect the hits. 

Viperion unlocked the handcuffs, attatching it to one of his wrists. "He's made of blood right!" Viperion shouted. "He is!?" Chat was suddenly slightly revolted. "The akuma is in him!" Viperion thrust the cuffs into him, pulling it back, the scarf caught on the edge.

Viperion ripped it in half, as the akuma flew out, and Dragonbug returned to normal. "Quick, I only have a minute left!" Dragonbug caught the akuma in her yo-yo, releasing it shortly after. "See you boys, Chat, take care of Viperion's miraculous!" Dragonbug escaped, throwing her lucky charm into the air as she left.

Magical Ladybug's swirled around them, messing up Chat's unruly hair. "She's so amazing," Chat breathed getting a snicker from Viperion. "W...What happened," Gabriel Agreste stood up quickly.

Chat Noir froze for a split second, forgetting Viperion was there with him. "You were akumatized - but we need to ask," Chat asked as he nodded. "Do you remember anything? About my identity, or anything about Lady Amethyst?"

He shook his head. "Apparently not," he replied through gritted teeth. "That's a relief," Chat breathed. "What if Lady Amethyst knows your identity though," Viperion said as Chat's breath hitched. "I will keep an eye out as my civillian form," "I don't think she does though,"

"Here, I can-" "Thank you, gentlemen," Gabriel walked off on his own as the superheroes shrugged. "Pound it," they said in unison. Luka took off the miraculous, handing it back to Chat Noir. "Luka," Chat was a bit in awe. "Thank you for trusting me again,"

Chat smiled. "No problem," they departured from one another as Chat leaped onto Marinette's balcony. "Right over here princess," he handed her the miraculous as she let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks kitty," she waited for his reply. "No 'you shouldn't have been fighting'?" 

He laughed. "Well, I would say that, but you saved me, so I just feel grateful right now," "But, take it easy, okay?" Chat wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. Marinette laughed and nodded.

Well, the end! Until next week-

Okay, I really want to aplogize for leaving you guys on edge for that long, without any information about where I was. I am extremely busy with high school, since I have a busy quad TwT. Though, I will be trying to get back into weekly updates, but I can't promise anything.

I'm not putting this book on hold, because I'm eager to continue writing it, for me and for you guys. I hope that you'll be okay with maybe some late updates, but I can't really do much after that .__.

P.S. THANK YOU FOR 5k AND 100 FOLLOWERS TWT!!!!

But, as always, I hope you enjoyed, and stay tuned ;)