Chapter 14: Two New Miraculous Holders

Enjoy! (SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!)

"LADYBUG!" Chat screamed as Ladybug got thrown to a wall. "Augh!" she moaned in pain, her stomach taking the hit.

"M'lady, over here," Chat picked her up bridal style as they lept away from the akuma. "I'm fine Chat," Ladybug felt like throwing up. "No, you're not," Chat could tell by the expression on her face.

"And you hit stomach-first onto that building!" Chat said, resting his hand on it. "I think it is time," Chat said as Ladybug jumped. "N-No, I want to fight, please Chat," Ladybug had both her hands on her earrings.

"I can bring Rena Rouge and Carapace's miraculous if that makes you happy," Ladybug said as Chat nodded. "Stay safe," he whispered as she lept away. Ladybug went into her room, grabbing the miraculous of the turtle and fox.

She lept to Alya's house, the couple playing a dance game. "L-Ladybug?" Nino saw her tapping on the window. "So, both of you," she had two miraculous boxes. "You will be keeping these for the next few months, and then I can come to retrieve them," Ladybug said as Alya nodded.

"W-Woah, months? Why?" Nino was confused. "Well, please don't tell anyone, but I'm expecting it. I can't keep getting thrown around like this, it isn't good for the baby," Ladybug felt her stomach.

"Congrats," Nino commented as she smiled. "Thank you, but there is no time," Alya was already transformed as Nino took his miraculous. "Let's go!" Ladybug said. "We are going to specifically need you Carapace since you're all about defense," Ladybug said as he nodded.

"Right," Carapace nodded in response. Ladybug felt worried that Chat may be angry at her, but right now she had to focus on the akuma. "Okay, M'lady, what's the plan," Chat said twirling his baton in front of her.

"I can protect myself you know," Ladybug stepped beside him, whirling her yo-yo. "We'll talk about this later," Chat mumbled. "Lucky Charm!" Ladybug exclaimed, a baseball bat falling into her hands.

"What...?" Ladybug's surprised tone caused her to tie it her waist instead of using it. "I can't see anything," Ladybug said as they lept away from a hit. Ladybug landed on all fours, grabbing her lucky charm.

She saw many red things in her vision. "Okay," Ladybug said. Then, the akuma disappeared, a white feather and butterfly coming out. "Grab that man!" Ladybug said as Rena Rouge went in for the rescue. 

"Why did it just vanish?" Ladybug said as the four team members landed where the senti-akuma was. "Based on history, he probably has something big planned," Ladybug whirled her yo-yo. "I'm going to keep eye on the miraculous box, you guys go see if Chloe knows anything. If anything does happen, give me a ring," Ladybug whirled her yo-yo away.

***

"Of course I don't know anything!" Chloe crossed her arms as the three superheroes sighed. "Chloe, we don't want to offend you, we just need to know what is going on," Chat said patiently. 

"Ugh!" Chloe walked away as Rena Rouge looked at Carapace. "I guess we have to tell Ladybug, nothing is going on," Chat said as Rena Rouge grabbed him by the hand.

"So, Ladybug told us about her pregnancy," Rena said as Chat looked at her. "Yes...?" Chat said as Nino looked at him. "Are you the father?" Carapace asked. "I am," Chat replied, somewhat confidently.

"What are we going to do? Today was a prime example of why she shouldn't be swinging around," Carapace said. "Why else would she give us the miraculous?" He added. Chat sighed deeply. "M'lady doesn't want to give up her time as Ladybug, but I did think of an idea," Chat smiled slyly.

***

"Princess," Chat crept into Marinette's room. "Hey Chat," Marinette kissed his cheek. "What are you doing here?" Marinette asked, small concern laced into her voice. "Don't act like I don't remember you screaming in pain," Chat said softly.

Marinette groaned. "Chat, it wasn't a big deal-" "But it is!" Chat interrupted. "You could have got hurt, he could have got hurt!" Chat gestured to her stomach. "But I can't give up my miraculous, Tikki, I can't," Marinette said softly.

"I thought of a better idea," Chat smiled widely. "So, basically, you could transform into Ladybug, and go stay somewhere safe during akuma attacks, and then watch it on the news. Then, after all of us finish up the battle, you call out your Lucky Charm, and fix it!" Chat smiled widely at his idea.

"So sit there during akumas, and do nothing," Marinette's uncertainty crept into her tone. "I know it's not what you prefer," Chat grabbed her hand with both of his. "But if you want to keep our baby safe, you have to do it," Chat whispered.

"Please?" He added.

Marinette sighed deeply. "Fine..." she trailed off, extremely upset. He kissed her forehead. "Thank you," Chat found the urge to smile, making her do the same. "It's just like you," Marinette sat in her chair.

"You make me upset, and then you say something sweet," Marinette looked at him with her ocean eyes, still clouded with uncertainty. Chat felt himself blush a little. "Thanks for the compliment, purrincess," Chat bowed as she climbed up onto her balcony. 

"I'll come to visit tomorrow," Chat saluted as he lept away, back to the Agreste Mansion she guessed. "What do you think Tikki?" Marinette said as Tikki's face curved into a smile. "I think it's for the best," Tikki's enthusiastic voice made Marinette smile as well.

"I hope so," Marinette rubbed her stomach gently. "I mean, if it makes Chat happy, I have to do it," Marinette looked at her ceiling. "Marinette! Come downstairs!" Sabine called as Marinette started to climb down her latter. "Who is it?" Marinette yelled back walking down her stairs. 

"Mr. Gabriel Agreste,"

Hey guys! So, sorry for the late update ;w;. Omfg, i always say that T___T. Just shows how I do everything on time XD

Also, what do you guys think about the Newsfeed being gone? I guess people would say there is more privacy, but idk I kinda liked it .__.

But anyway! Stay tuned ;)

PS. I WILL UPDATE ON TIME I PROMISE I'M ALREADY WRITING THE NEXT CHAPPY FOR YOU GUYS >W<