Chapter 8: Baby Hugo

Enjoy!!

Chat Noir pounced onto her balcony, right after finishing her sentence. Tikki flew behind her sewing machine as Chat Noir entered. "How's my beautiful princess?" He asked, spinning Marinette around. Marinette giggled as Chat let her down.

"How was the Ultrasound?" Chat asked, very curious. "It went great," Marinette felt a bit uneasy. "I'm just not used to it yet," Marinette admit as Chat nodded. "That makes sense," he smiled nervously.

"Are you going to tell me?" Chat asked as Marinette perked up. "Tell you what?" she countered. "The gender!" Chat replied quickly, acting like a small hyper kitten. "Oh, yes," Marinette sat down.

"It's a boy!" she smiled as Chat kissed her cheek. "That is amazing, princess!" He rubbed her belly as Marinette giggled. "Thank you, kitty," She replied, smiling very wide. "I-I can't wait to teach him how to use my baton! And I can teach him how to throw and..." he trailed off.

He rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry, princess," he laughed. "I got a bit sidetracked," he laughed as Marinette stroked his back. "Of course not! I'm excited about all of those things as well," Marinette smiled.

They both went silent. "I was thinking about what you said the other day," Marinette played with a loose strand of thread. "If you were going to reveal, and possibly date," Marinette felt herself blush as she paused.

"I think we should make our civilian forms be together, meaning Chat Noir won't have anything to do with Marinette," Marinette sighed as Chat nodded. "T-That means I could see you only in the day," He stammered, pure sadness in his voice.

"I know, but that is the best option to keep the baby safe," Marinette felt like crying herself. "You can reveal yourself tomorrow-" Marinette took a deep breath. "Whenever you feel like it, and then there will be no more visits from Chat Noir," Marinette sighed.

"What about the child? Will he know our secret?" Chat Noir asked. Marinette shook her head. "Not unless they are old enough to understand how important the secret is," Marinette replied as Chat nodded.

"That makes sense," he sighed. "I hate all these secrets, but it is to protect our child," Chat added, smiling. Marinette returned it. "I..uhm..." Chat started to blush. "If we were dating, obviously we would have to actually go on one..." Chat stammered.

"I-I was wondering if you wanted to see a movie tomorrow?" Chat asked, his face looking like a tomato. Marinette cupped her mouth and face, covering her ear to ear smile. "I-I would love that," Marinette brought her hands down to his shoulders.

She pecked him on the lips as he blushed, his fingers hovering over them. He then proceeded to kiss her, but made sure that they were there for a long couple seconds. They then separated, as smiles engraved there faces.

"This is amazing!" Chat admit. "I kissed my princess," Chat scooped her up. "And I kissed my prince," Marinette poked his noise. He chuckled. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world," Marinette smiled as Chat let her down, clutching onto her stomach.

"And I'm the luckiest black cat to ever exist,"

***

The next day before there date, Marinette felt very nervous. She tried on different dresses, making sure not to expose her small baby bump. She settled on a light pink dress with a ribbon right above her stomach with very soft satin fabric. She let out her hair, which had a light wave to it, making her look more dressed up.

"Your first date!" Tikki squealed. "I'm so proud of you Marinette," Tikki rubbed up against her cheek. "Thanks Tikki," Marinette smiled. "I hope he isn't disappointed," Marinette made her hair even closer to perfection.

"He loves Ladybug and love Marinette! It's a win win situation!" Tikki winked as Marinette shrugged. "I-I'm going to be late!" Marinette stammered, grabbing her bag for Tikki to go into. She bolted down the stairs, telling her parents she was going to Adrien's house to study.

Inside, she felt a bit bad for lying to her parents, but she had already done so much of it to protect her secret identity as Ladybug. Marinette rubbed her stomach as she got onto the train and sat down.

She saw Adrien and decided to wave, catching his attention. He look overjoyed to see her, which made Marinette feel a bit sheepish. She made herself tone down her blush; she loved Chat Noir now. Marinette was very excited to know who was under the mask of Chat Noir, even though she was advised many times not to know.

She had always question it, and there were many suspicions around Paris, but Marinette never payed any attention to them. They went as far to say that Adrien could be Chat Noir, Marinette knew Adrien was kind and shy, nothing like the flirtatious and outgoing cat she knew.

The train haulted at her stop as she got off. Adrien had went the other way as Marinette made her way to the theatre. She waited outside, not seeing any sight of Chat Noir. Marinette looked down. Maybe he was making fun of her-

"Hey, Marinette!" Adrien smiled. Marinette waved "Nice to see you, Adrien," she put on a big smile. "What are you doing here?" Adrien questioned, studying her fancy dress. 

Adrien cleared his throat. "What did I tell you purrrincess, pink really makes your hair sparkle," Adrien winked. "Well, even so, you look purrfect, and I hope you like the meowstic movie I had picked out," Adrien lifted her hand up to kiss.

Marinette giggled, slightly blushing. "When do you make cat puns?" Marinette said between laughing. "I always had," Adrien said, reaching into his pocket. Marinette gasped as Adrien pulled out two tickets to the movie Chat had said they were watching.

Marinette looking at the tickets, then at Adrien. She imagined his leather mask and cat ears, his emerald eyes piercing through the dark leather. 

"C-Chat Noir!?"

Hello! I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and if you did, please vote! Also, comment if you enjoyed, and what you think Marinette's reaction will be :3

Bye! Stay Tuned!