Chapter 16: The Warning Shots

*WARNING* contains gore and murder.

This chapter starts very small but gets very large and dangerous. I quickly recommend that you don't try killing me in the comments .__.''

(Try to) Enjoy!

Marinette was staring at where Chat was last standing in her room. Her face was somewhat horrified, angry, and sympathetic. Marinette sighed; what was she supposed to say to Chat? "Tikki..." Marinette trailed off, trying not to let the tears leak out of her eyes.

She covered them up with her hands, the warm stream leaking out between her fingers. Tikki didn't know what to say that could make her feel better, so she hugged her hand. "What do I do now?" Marinette's usually joyous tone was muted with tears.

"Maybe visit him tomorrow, since I'm sure he is feeling the same way that you are," Tikki suggested. "I'm not sure he would like that," Marinette smiled through the crying. "You never know until you try," Tikki's cheerful voice bit through the sadness.

Marinette half-smiled. She leaned back against her desk, not wanting to get up from the ground. "Tikki, Spots On!" Marinette transformed without thinking. She felt like talking to him now, she couldn't sleep with so much grief.

Ladybug used her yo-yo and jumped on the buildings where Chat and she rested during patrol. "Chat?" Ladybug didn't dare go over a whisper. Of course, as she expected, no reply. Ladybug found herself sitting on the rooftop, closing her eyes, releasing a deep breath.

She wanted to be alone, but really what she wanted was Chat to be there.

Ladybug heard some whispering from the left as she whipped her head around. "Chat?" Ladybug asked, whirling her yo-yo. An akuma victim smiled as they tried to hit Ladybug as she lept away. Ladybug sent a help message from her yo-yo, not getting any reply.

Ladybug tried to flee away in panic; Chat had told her she wasn't supposed to be fighting. Ladybug then thought of a quick way out, after hiding behind a building. She quickly de-transformed, and sat on her balcony, releasing a breath. She had never gotten a chance to see the victim itself, she hoped it wasn't anyone she knew.

She heard a knock on the glass as Marinette opened up her window, hoping it was Chat. "Chat Noir, I'm so so-" Marinette looked up to see a white cat with a menacing smile.

"Hello, princess," he kissed her hand, as she gasped. "Chat! What happened," Marinette hugged Chat Blanc. "You made me upset," Chat's voice was barely over a whisper. "And you didn't get to me in time,"

"Oh, Chat," Marinette rubbed her temples, trying to remember where the akuma was last. "Don't worry, I won't destroy Paris, if you stay with me," Chat Blanc ran around her on his paws. "Chat... I'm honored," Marinette played it safe.

"But what about Ladybug? I know that you know that Adrien got me pregnant, but that is none of your concern," Marinette didn't want to reveal his identity. "Oh but it is, I'm your friend," Chat Blanc hissed.

His cat-like movements, the way all his smiles were forced, it scared Marinette deeply. Marinette backed up as he came closer to her. "Come with me Marinette," Chat Blanc hissed as Rena Rouge and Carapace silently crept into her room.

"Uhm," Marinette stammered, trying to tell the superheroes where the akuma could be. She ripped his bell and tossed it to Rena Rouge, her breaking it with her foot. "A feather?" Rena Rouge was extremely confused.

"That Chat Blanc was a senti-monster," Marinette's breath hitched. Chat landed in Marinette's room. "What did I miss?"

***