chapter twenty

Chapter twenty

Rosella was still confused at what the old man told her, she didn't understand what he meant by that word. She couldn't understand the meaning of what the old man word was.

She got to work her mind was still a little bit disturbing, taking her mind from that, she decided to talk to jane. She told Jane about what Cassie said and the file she handed over to her, Jane was happy about it and that she got to work with rosella on the project. She didn't tell Jane and her mind wasn't concentrated on work. Jane notice but didn't say anything.

Later that day in the evening, rosella and Jane got home. She was still thinking about what the old man said. She just couldn't keep her mind off it, she was still thinking. She decided to tell Jane and Bella, all of them were in the sitting room talking about how their day went and from there rosella told them about what Happen and what the old man said to her. Jane and Bella couldn't also find a meaning to what the old man said. Since there couldn't find meaning and they were also confused as to why the old man said that Jane then said

"I don't have an answer to what that old man said or to why he said that but to my own opinion if I was to say anything or try to give you a meaning it like it telling you to be strong to whatever that is coming your way, it seems as if something bad is about to happen and you should be strong and careful on to how you make your decision and also from the good side of it. if you were to be patient and also be strong you will enjoy a lot"

Bella agrees with what Jane told rosella she also added.

"Rosella don't take it too much at heart. Whatever that is going to happen just know that we are here for you ok "

"Ok"

So want to watch Cinderella with me" rosella shouted, wanting to take her off what the old man said.

Jane and Bella look at her like she was crazy

"Like serious rosella, Cinderella"Bella snort "Do we look like 5"

"Even a six years old won't want to watch cartoons, they prefer movie" Jane added

"You guys should take me as a kid I don't care. It being long since I watch Cinderella and I am going to watch it again beside first to get the remote will decide what to watch"

Once all of the race but rosella was the first to get it. She did a little victory dance and happily put the cartoon.

Jane and Bella got no choice but to watch the cartoon with her.

What Bella and Jane told rosella still didn't stop her from thinking, different thought was going through her mind. Thought like

What was coming her way

Would she be strong enough

Can she endure

Will she be able to bear the pain of what was coming her way.

All those her thought she wasn't able to find an answer to it.

Days pass rosella was still thinking but thankfully Dave's project and the file that Cassie gave her was taking a troll around her.

It has been two weeks now and Dave's project was coming to an end it was stressful. She rarely got time for herself. She got little sleep at night, she wanted everything to be perfect. She was very happy that Dave's project was coming to an end. Jane was the one that was happier because she won't be seeing Dave anymore. Rosella still doesn't understand why Jane dislikes dave. That week was also stressful for Bella and Jane. Although Bella was working with them, she always awake to help them with the little things she could do and also give them company. Jane also did help but she didn't do much because rosella did the most of it.