chapter five

It has been a week since Rosella arrive in San Francisco,Jane and Rosella didn't just bonded they became close as if there have known each other for a very long time.rosella meet the Adria girl that Jane told her about and she was as Jane describe her a bitch . Rosella decided to approach her in a friendly manner even do she was told that Adria does not regard anyone and look down on her colleague because her dad and the boss are distant relative she thinks she is on top of the world. When she wasn't even the boss daughter. If she was to be the boss daughter maybe it would have been very worst or neither the less fired anyone who trys to talk or look at her in the eye.

Rosella taught it wouldn't be harmful if she tried talking to her, but Adria being the bitch she is,snob Rosella and said she doesn't mingle with black skin girls and she didn't make friends with people like rosella and not because she and rosella are working in the same company doesn't mean she and rosella are mate in anything,then she use her shoulder to bump into rosella,making rosella lose her balance but rosella was lucky she didn't fall down but she only stumble backward.

rosella was shock by adria attitude toward her,it not as if Rosella looked for her trouble or said anything wrong she was trying to be friends with her,if she didn't want it then she could just had said it and rosella would understand and that didn't give her the right to insult her skin colour beside rosella isn't that black she was just a mixture of black and white and even do she was fully black she was proud of it although she isn't but are younger sister is black and her jounger brother was white she was happy for the family she came from, being black doesn't define you, beside anybody who are black should be proud of it and they should please just stop the discrimination between the white and black.what Adria did just remind her about her mom and dad..... her dad white while her mum black, when her dad wanted to marry her mum, her dad parent refuse but because of the love they had for each other they just have to accept and her mum parent thought that there weren't going to last but look at where her parent are now,they still love each other and there gave birth to a beautiful twin and later on they also gave birth to a boy and a girl which are Moses and Shirley...... rosella younger siblings.

After that little incident with Adria rosella avoided her...... rosella told Jane about the incident and Jane but a scowl on her face and insulted Adria calling her all sorts of names.

Rosella doesn't really understand why Jane dislike Adria.........so she decided to ask and found out that Jane and adria were friends.jane and Adria were in a different department the both of them were interior designer.... about four different department were specialized in interior design.There were a project they were to work on ,it was an estate they needed an interior designer and only one among the department would have the project which means each of them has to bring their best work, the one that is the best among all would be the one that would handle the project.......Adria ask Jane to please show her their work and it was the next day they were going to present their work to their boss, Jane refuse at first but after much persistent Adria was, Jane decided to show Adria......Adria was amaze by their work,adria stole their work without Jane knowing.........on the day of the presentation............Adria frame Jane and said that it was Jane who stole her work, Jane couldn't say anything but she was lucky she wasn't fired,Adria got the project........ Jane was very sad her team blame her and wish they never gave her the presentation, when she confronted Adria.........Adria being the bitch that she is said Jane shouldn't trust people blindly and it really hurt, from that day Jane dislike her but at least she was happy she didn't get fired and her team started trusting her again saying they believe her.

"Wow!! she look like a real bitch"rosella chuckled

"Yeah,that she is......... beside let stop talking about her, she isn't someone worth talking or gossiping about and I am very hungry that I could eat a whole whale and still be hungry"
Jane joke and her belly growled in the sound of food

"let better go put something in that tummy of us"rosella said and the both of them headed toward the canteen.
.

.

.

.

Bella and rosella are in the sitting room......the both of them are watching a movie on Netflix .....there were silent between them until Bella decided to speak

"Since you arrive from Canada have you called your parent" Bella ask

"I do call them but not all the time,why the sudden question "rosella question

"Uhh nothing just asking"bella replied

"Ok"rosella said and continue watching the movie

After they were through with the movie they decide to talk about what they did at work that day .... awhile later rosella was lying on the couch operating her phone in the sitting room while Bella went to use the restroom.......as rosella was operating her phone she decided to check her Instagram as she was scrolling down her phone she saw Rosalyn photo, Rosalyn take a picture with a boy that was holding her on her waist and she resting her head on the boy shoulder,with the way the boy was dress he seems very rich .

Rosella shake her head because she just felt pity for the boy cause her sister was only using him for his money ....rosella was so engross on the photo that she didn't know that Bella was standing at her back untill she spoke up

"I can see that Rosalyn changing boys like there are some piece of meat,I just feel pity for those morons that are under her claw"Bella said called Rosalyn name with distaste as she sat on a chair close to Rosella couch

"I really pity for them but I feel they don't deserve the pity cause they knew what there were into "rosella replied as she look at Rosalyn photo for the last time shaking and she log out of her Instagram, standing up from the couch

"I am very sleepy " rosella yawn using her hand to cover her mouth as she full stand up

"Am also sleepy beside I got alot of work to do tomorrow,so I got to sleep early to wake up early not like you that is an early bird"Bella said also standing up

"Yeah yeah watever u say ..... Goodnight and sweet dreams bel"rosella yawn again and walk toward her room

"Goodnight rosy"

Thanks for reading my story and tell me your thought about my book.......please vote and comment❤️😍😘