chapter twenty - four

It been three days now, since Rosalyn came to San Francisco and she had did well to clear away from Bella's part . 

When there all go to work leaving Rosalyn at home. Feeling bored and having nothing to do, she would clean everywhere, although it had been clean  before. Take her bath and sit in the sitting room watching movie.

As for Rosella those three days was really stressful for her. Dave project was coming to an end and the same time, she was looking for a decent job for Rosalyn.

She couldn't fund any. Luckily for her, there was a girl in Adria group that was getting married and after her marriage, she was moving out of the country with her fiancé who would soon be her husband and start a new life. The girl was looking for someone to replace her before she is gone. 

Rosella approach her and she told Rosella that Rosalyn can start after she is married but Rosalyn should come so that they can show and teach her something's she should know.

Bella didn't say anything to what Rosella was doing but she only told Rosella to be careful. Bella really don't like Rosalyn or want her at her house but she was trying to tolerant her because of rosella.

Bella always place a scowl on her face anytime she sees Rosalyn.

Jane on the other didn't have grudges or hate Rosalyn but her gut always tells her Rosalyn, isn't who she is. She felt Rosalyn was hiding something.

She was against the fact that Rosalyn would be working with Adria. That really didn't seat well with her. She doesn't really know Rosalyn but she knows Adria. She told rosella about it and also that since Adria and her aren't  friends, beside Adria hate their team. That Rosalyn working with her wasn't a good idea, but rosella assured her that Rosalyn wouldn't try to do anything stupid or try to hurt her after she help her. That didn't help Jane but she decided to drop it.

Rosella told Rosalyn about the job and she was very happy and won't stop thanking rosella.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Dave project was finally coming to an end . which miss more stress for Rosella. Who was running from here to there to make sure everything was right and in other.

Dave was going to throw a party for the opening of the house and still was selling it out. Rosella had to make sure everything was prefect and that it more to people taste and like.

Jane on the other hand wasn't border or running from one place to another like Rosella. She did check if everything was in order but not the way Rosella check.

Bella was worried about Rosella. The way she had been going about everything and her barely sleeping was really bordering her. She didn't want Rosella to fall sick. She tried to advice rosella but she won't listen, that

**it better a day than a week or month**

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

It was the day of the party and opening of the house. It was an evening party by 8pm . it was  seven and rosella already dress while Jane doesn't seem like going anywhere she was busy operating her phone that she was engross at.

Bella was also going but she wasn't back from work. Rosella a little bit impatient wondered why Bella wasn't home yet . she turn to Jane.

"Jane aren't you dress or trying to get dress" Rosella look at her be wild and shock as she enter the room.

When Rosella got dress she went to the sitting room and check the window to see if Bella car had arrive. She didn't find her but she decided to wait for her. Couldn't wait anymore , she decided to go check on Jane if she was ready. On getting to the room she got shock to find Jane on the bed lying down lazily .