chapter twelve

Jane was now staying with rosella ,not permanently but temporary . You must be wondering why Jane was staying with rosella , actually you see because of Dave house design , they needed to work together so Jane decided for Rosella to come stay with her. Rosella just couldn't leave Bella the project might take weeks even a month rosella decided for Jane to come with her. Jane was living alone and it will be fun meeting rosella best friend so she decided to stay with rosella as for Bella she didn't mind beside she was the one that suggested that Jane should come stay with them .

Jane brought few of her things and she was staying in rosella room although there was a guest room but Jane decided she want to stay with rosella in the same room and she didn't mind........the bed was big and could contain both rosella and Jane which means they would be sharing a bed.

"Jane , this is my best friend Bella "rosella introduce Jane to Bella the first time she arrive

"And Bella this is Jane my colleague and close friend at work"

"Hi, rosy told me a lot of things about you"Bella smile and she stretched her hands out for Jane to shake.

"Hope there were good things"Jane said enthusiasm "Nah nah I don't do hand shake I hug "after that said Jane hug Bella .

From that day Jane and Bella become close more like they click . Jane and rosella was now going to work together.rosella didn't go with Bella because Jane brought her car. Staying with rosella and Bella was fun for Jane every evening when there come back from work ,there would watch a movie ,joke laugh and of course there would always talk about how their day went.

Jane doesn't like to go to work early more like she isn't an early bird ....... Rosella been an early bird and always like going to work early would always pour water on Jane on the bed or use pillow to hit her , if she didn't do any of this Jane wouldn't wake up early and rosella dislike lateness. But on Saturday was a different story, Jane would wake up early just to play music , she would connect her phone to the speaker making the music very loud not caring about the neighbours.

It was Saturday, none of them were going to work , so they are all currently in the kitchen cooking..... Bella is slicing the onions , rosella is boiling the rice while Jane is sitting on the kitchen stool doing nothing but eating the carrot that been slice and ready for preparation.

"Jane stop eating the carrot and help me boil the meat"rosella called Jane to assist her

"Are you really sure you want me to help you boil the meat"Jane ask to be sure she heard rosella right

"Did I say it with water in my mouth"rosella replied sarcasm rolling her eyes. Jane lazily got up from the stool and boil the meat.

"Jane what do you think you are doing"Bella whisper yelled as she caught Jane putting some meatballs in her mouth

"Hmm , checking if the meat is well prepared "Jane said nonchalantly while chewing the meat in her mouth.

"You are unbelievable...... You know what check the rice while I boil the meat before you will finish all the meat saying you are checking if the meat is well prepared "rosella mickmic her voice

"That was the reason I ask if you were really sure "

"Just squat over"rosella said not knowing what to tell Jane.

After a while......done with their cooking there ate and took their plate to the kitchen

"Any of you going somewhere"Bella ask

"Nope"Jane replied

"Why"rosella added

"I want us to go to the spa don't worry the bills is on me"