12

One week has passed since they temporarily moved in with their parents, and now they kinda regretted it. Now I bet you're wondering why would they regret living with one of the most famous boy bands? Well you see the members themselves were really nice but they were way too chaotic and it could be too much to handle at times. 

Even though they thought this, deep down they knew they secretly enjoyed it and wouldn't change it for anything. The day they had arrived they learned the names of all 8 members but had some trouble memorizing their names. 

The 8 members of Nct 127 were Taeyong, the leader, Jaehyun, Yuta, Sicheng, Johnny, Taeil, Doyoung, and Jungwoo. Apparently there were more members in the whole of NCT but they were in other units. 

The first week went smooth and a bit chaotic and so did school. They didn't encounter any problems besides getting more stares from students, but they were used to it. Their bodyguards really made them feel better and they even became friends with them but that didn't mean they weren't cautious around other people. 

They made more friends who were both trustworthy and fun to be with. 3 of their friends were a part of a group that called themselves Stray Kids. Their three friends they made were Hyunjin, Seungnim, Han, and Felix. They also found out that Han's and Felix's birthday were just one day apart. 

Other friends they made were Beomgyu, Taehyun, Soobin, and Hueningkai, all part of the same friend group. They made many more friends and they were really happy about that. 

They were currently in Chenle and Yangyangs shared room doing their homework. 

"Finally, I'm done!" Haechan shouted out loud, breaking the peaceful silence. 

"Me too," Yangyang and Renjun said at the same time.

"What about you Chenle?" Haechan asked his beloved cousin who looked to be struggling with a problem. 

"I'm almost doneI just need to finish this problem, but I'm having some trouble with it. Can you guys help me?" Chenle asked, already starting to feel frustrated. 

"Sure," Renjun answered going over to him.

 "Ahh, your answer was really close, you just have to move these two to the right and then you get your answer." Renjun instructed showing him what to do. 

"Oh, thank you Ge!" Chenle thanked, giving Renjun a big hug. Renjun just hummed in response, returning the hug. 

"Okay now that we're all done let's look for something to eat, I'm hungry." Haechan interjected,interrupting their little moment. 

The rest rolled their eyes but followed Haechan who was already halfway down the stairs. Seeing this, Renjun chuckled, 

"He must be really hungry." Yangyang and Chenle agreed, letting out small giggles. 

They fastened their pace to try and catch up to Haechan. When they entered the kitchen Haechan was already looking through the cabinets. The counter was filled with random snacks that were most likely unhealthy. 

 "Haechan, why are there so many snacks on the counter?" Renjun asked 

"Duh, isn't it obvious? Were going to have a movie marathon," Haechan answered as if it were the most obvious thing. 

"Right now?" 

"Yup, now could you please help me pick out some snacks and drinks. I'm having some trouble deciding which ones to leave and which ones to take." Haechan replied, his eyebrows furrowed while looking at the snacks.