8

Author's POV 

When Mark was done explaining to them everything they stared at him with a bored expression. Jisung facepalmed, already being done with him while Jaemin and Jeno looked to each other before smacking Mark in the head. 

"Ow! What was that for!?" Mark hissed in pain. "One was for being stupid and the other one was because, well just because," Jaemin answered with a small shrug of his shoulders. Jeno and Jisung snickered at his words, not caring about the glare Mark gave them. 

"You know, I knew Mark was stupid but I didn't know he was that stupid," Hendery spoke in mandarin, empathizing with the word that. Xiaojun nodded along to his words, wholeheartedly agreeing. "Yah! Are you guys talking about me? If you are then just tell me, you don't have to say it behind my back!" Mark exclaimed, hearing them but not understanding what they said. 

"Okay. You're way more stupid than we thought you were," Henderey bluntly said with a blank face. Mark was about shocked but let them be and went back to arguing with Jaemin and Jeno. 

On the other side with the other four, things were more calm and peaceful. Renjun had already calmed down and the other three couldn't be more grateful. Calming Renjun down was always hard so they were relieved when he was calm after a few minutes. 

"I went too far didn't I?" Renjun asked, interrupting the somewhat peaceful silence. "Yeah, kind of," Haechan replied, a bit hesitant. "Sorry, I guess I just got reminded of what happened last time and well I let my emotions get the best of me without really thinking of anything." Renjun answered honestly, his mood dropping a small amount. 

At the mention of that the others mood dampened a bit but tried to not show it. "Let's not think about it anymore and do something else." Haechan said changing the subject. "Well we can't really do anything since class is about to start. How about we head to class?" Yangyang asked, noticing they only had 5 minutes left. 

"Yeah sure," the rest agreed, standing up from their seats and heading to the cafeteria exit. The rest of their school went well and not so boring as it usually was. But nothing would've prepared them for what was about to happen. 

—–––––—–——–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–

Short update today!

Oof I feel bad for making this so short especially since I've been making you guys wait for a while now.

In my opinion this chapter was really boring but oh well. I also wan to thank you guys reading my book/story even if it's a bit shitty.

Also when I first started this book I actually didn't have much knowledge on NCT since the only unit I knew well was NCT 127. So I apologize to anyone who read the first few chapters.

That's it for today, bye!! 💚💚