2

Renjun woke up still sleepy but tried his best to fully wake himself up. He looked at the time and saw that it was 7:40. He widened his eyes once he realized that they were late to school and started panicking. He woke the three next to him up and quickly told them, "Were late for school so hurry your asses up and get ready!" before quickly getting up and taking a quick shower. After he finished he put on a white button up shirt tucked in black jeans.

Not having time to eat breakfast they all ran to school totally forgetting the fact that they had a car. Oh well at least the schools isn't that far. They ran as if their lives depended on it and quickly entered the school. The only problem they had now was finding the office.

"Where the fuck is the office we have been looking for 10 minutes now," cursed Haechan getting impatient at not being able to find the office. "Calm down Haechan I'm sure it's somewhere around here," assured Renjun and luckily they found it in less than a minute. They quickly entered but before they could fully enter, Yangyang bumped into two guys a bit taller than him.

"Sorry I-I m-mean sorry I d-didn't mean to," he quickly apologized in mandarin but then remembered that they might not understand so he also apologized in korean. The two guys just kept staring at him and it made him feel uncomfortable so he hid behind Renjun, both Haechan and Renjun noticing.

Renjun embraced him in a comforting hug while Haechan decided to cut the silence and speak up. "Well he apologized already I think you two can stop the staring," what he didn't expect was for the two of them to glare at him, anger and was that jealousy, could be seen in their eyes. Before any of them could speak up they were abruptly interrupted by a voice coming from behind the two guys that were previously glaring daggers at Haechan.

"Can you guys hurry the fuck up? We have been waiting behind you for like 5 minutes." But before they could talk they were harshly pushed by someone that they guessed was behind the two. Chenle who was just watching the whole scene hid behind both Haechan and Renjun not really liking how harsh that person was. Renjun and Haechan unconsciously got in their protective mode and put their brothers behind them.

The guy that had pushed the other two was now in front of them staring at them or more like at Haechan. "Stop staring at me and can you move? We're really in a hurry here and you and your friends are just blocking the way," Haechan said also noticing that the guy was staring at him. The guy just moved aside and signaled his friends to do the same.

The four of them just entered giving them a small smile as a thanks. They quickly walked to the lady who was on the counter and asked for their schedules. "So you are the new students? Well here you go these are your schedules and all of them are the same," the lady handed them their schedules also giving them a late pass for their class.

"Now to find our class," they all walked down the hallways and surprisingly found their class real quick. As soon as they entered all eyes were on them and some whispers could be immediately heard. Deciding to ignore the whispers and stares they went straight up to the professor who showed them a bunny like smile.

"I'm guessing you guys are the new students right? Let me introduce myself, my name is Jeon Jungkook but you may call me professor Jeon," he showed them another smile which made them smile back. Professor Jeon asked them to introduce themselves they hesitated a bit but agreed anyways.

"Hi my name is Renjun and I hope we can get along."

"Hey my name is Haechan and I also hope we can get along."

"H-hey my name is Yangyang and I hope we can be friends."

"H-hey I m-mean hi my name is Chenle and I hope we can be friends."

Once they finished introducing themselves Mr. Jeon showed them their seats. They headed towards their seats relieved that it was in the back of the class and that people wouldn't be staring at them. Mr. Jeon started teaching making every student turn their attention towards him. Their first classes went really well not knowing that six boys were watching them.