17

Has slight mature content. If you're not comfortable please don't read. 
–––––––––––––———————–––––——
Renjun was at the farthest table in the library and was really immersed in the book he was reading. He failed to notice the figure that was slowly approaching him. He didn't even flinch or react when the figure wrapped their arms around his shoulders. 

He did however flinch when he felt someone breath near his ear. He shivered and quickly scooted away. He turned towards the figure and was met with someone he has never seen. 

"Do you need anything?" Renjun asked. 

"Oh no just wanted to see you. The name is Namchang by the way," The guy, Namchang, introduced himself and held his hand out, waiting for Renjun to shake it. 

"Renjun, and what do you mean by you wanted to see me?" He quickly shook his hand then went back to staring at him warily. 

"Nothing much. I just wanted to talk to you after staring at you all the time," Namchang shrugged. 

Renjun stared at him weirdly with a hint of disbelief and disgust. 

"You stare at me!?" 

"Duh who wouldn't?" 

Renjun stared at him even weirder. 

"Don't misunderstand me, my love, when I say that I stare at you I mean that I like observing you." 

"That makes it sound even worse," Renjun replied. 

"I don't care what you think, now why don't you come closer and give me a hug. I'm feeling sad today," Namchang pouted. 

Renjun didn't find it cute at all, he found it actually disgusting. He scooted even farther until his back hit the shelf. He cursed at himself for not choosing a table that was near the librarian, then maybe he wouldn't be in the situation he was in. 

He breathed heavily when he noticed Namchang getting closer to him. He silently prayed for someone to come and rescue him. Namchang finally reached him and pinned him to the shelfs. He couldn't escape seeing as he was literally sitting down. 

"Look at you, you look really pretty under me. You're a beauty, " Namchang evilly smirked. 

"And you're a disgusting piece of shit," Renjun spat. 

Namchang glared at him and put both of his hands around Renjun's neck. He started to slowly add pressure, choking Renjun. Renjun hands went up to his own neck and tried to pry off Namchang's hands from his neck. 

Yet no matter how much he tried it didn't work. He still kept trying until Namchang finally decided to stop. Renjun immediately started to cough and tried to calm down his breathing. 

"Never call me that again," 

"Why? Are you too afraid to admit that you are one?" Renjun dared. 

"I'm warning you," Namchang glared 

"And I'm leaving," Renjun kicked him in the balls and quickly left, his things already packed from a while ago. 

He ran as fast as he could, occasionally looking back to see if he was being followed. Thankfully he wasn't and that made him sigh in relief. He stopped running when he felt like he was far enough, he still kept looking back and didn't notice the figure in front of him. 

That caused him to bump into the said figure and spill their drink onto both of them. Renjun gasped and let out a ton of apologies. He tried to his best to clean the person up but to no avail. He did not once look at the person, too busy trying to dry him up.