~49~

It was the next morning in Kim house, and all of the kids abd Namjoon were in the living room. Byeongkwan had offered to babysit the little ones so Namjoon could tend to Jin for the day. He couldn't wrap his mind that any day his husband would be having a their last child. At the moment he couldn't really think about it because he had to deal with a fussy Taehyung at the moment.

"What's the matter, Taebear~?" Namjoon cooed as he lifted the pouty baby out of his playpen. Taehyung only let out a small whine and buried his little face in his Appa's neck. Namjoon chuckled as he grabbed Taehyung's pacifier and blankie and rested him in lap. Namjoon rocked him as he sang a lullaby softly. Taehyung sucked on his pacifier softly has he was lulled by the sound of his Appa's voice. There was a knock on the door. Namjoon went to answer it.

"Hey, Joon," Byeongkwan smiled as he saw the older male. Namjoon let him in.

"Thanks for coming over today. I'm surprised you didn't bring the kids," he said, BK chuckling.

"Sehyoon actually is dropping them off at Yeji and Chaery's house, so he'll be here soon," he said as he walked in, immediately catching Yoongi's eye.

"Uncle Kwannie!" He exclaimed, getting up and racing over to Byeongkwan. He hugged his leg, receiving a kiss on the top of his head.

"Well, I better go check on Jin," Namjoon said before racing upstairs. Jin looked at him in the eyes as he opened the door.

"Namjoon."

~🍼💝🍼~

Namjoon was in the waiting room, pacing slowly around the room before seeing BK quickly run up to.

"Sorry I couldn't get here sooner, Joon! Sehyoon wa-" Namjoon cut him off.

"It's fine, as long as you're here." He said with a small smile. BK smiled back as the two sat down. Namjoon didn't understand why he couldn't be with his husband. It was HIS husband, no-one else's. But the hospital has it's reasons, so he shrugged it off.

"Have you two decided on a name yet?" Byeongkwan asked as he looked at his phone.

"Not for a girl, but for a boy, Jungkook," Namjoon responded, immediately smiling at the name. BK chuckled at his expression.

"Very pretty," he finally said, looking back at his phone before hearing a call.

"Kim Namjoon?" A nurse asked, Namjoon immediately standing up, getting dizzy because he stood up too quickly.

"Your husband is in recovery, as he needed a C-section. But, you are free to go see your new baby boy," she responded. Namjoon nodded his head as she followed him to the NICU. He looked through the window, then seeing him: a quiet baby boy, wrapped in a corral colored blanket with a matching baby hat. His heart melt at the sight. That was his little baby boy. Tears formed in Namjoon's eyes.

"Welcome to the world, little Jungkook. I promise to make it the safest place for you," he said, smiling as he saw the baby move a little bit.

"Namjoon! There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere!" BK pouted as he finally saw the older. Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Just the same as I met you," he chuckled. He pointed out his baby in the window to the younger, BK smiling.

"Look, he's so little~" he coed as he planted his hands on the glass.

"You've made it far, Kim Namjoon," BK said, giving Namjoon a hug.

"Yeah, I guess I did."