~20~

"'Yujin! Where the others?" Yoongi asked. The two had picked a few cartoons to watch while they sat waited for the others.

"They'll be here any minute. I got the text from your Uncle BK not too long ago." She said as she held little Hobi in her arms. He decided to stay awake and join the party. Right on cue, there was a knock. Ryujin stood up quickly and went to the door, BK and Sehyoon being there with the 3 kids.

"Hey! Are these your kids?" Ryujin asked as she looked at the young children.

"Well, they're my kids," BK chuckled slightly. Sehyoon smiled and took Byeongkwan's hand in his, causing him to blush.

"Don't worry. They'll be in great hands." Ryujin reassured as she shifted Hobi in her arms. BK nodded as he gave Chan a quick kiss before setting him down. The two males waved and left. Ryujin shut the door and Yoongi came over with the little Lego set in his hands.

"Can we make it now?" He asked. Ryujin smiled

"Of course!" She said, taking Chan by his chubby, little hand and leading him to her bedroom. She pulled out a couple of kid puzzles she had kept from when she was little.

"Which one do you wanna do, Chan?" She held out two to him. Chan thought for a bit, and then chose the one on the left, Ryujin nodding and taking him to the other kids.

"We split it into three. There were three different parts!" Donghun said as he showed her. Ryujin smiled as she set Chan down on the living room floor with the puzzle.

"That's great! If you guys need a little help, I'll be right here in the kitchen making baby Hobi's bottle, okay?" She explained, getting multiple nods in return. Ryujin turned towards the youngest baby in the living room, lifting him out of the baby carrier. She grabbed the bottle from his bag and went back to the kitchen, putting it in the microwave. As she waited, little Hobi began squirming in her arms, getting excited for the bottle to come out. She rolled her eyes as she giggles.

What a little drama king.

The microwave stopped, and Ryujin opened it. She took the bottle and tested it. She was satisfied with the outcome, and she took baby Hobi over to the couch, sitting herself down and feeding him. She felt kind of tense at first, this being the first time she was doing it without adults. But seeing the happy little look on his face, she was able to let it go. She relaxed.

"'Yujin! Come look at the Legos!" Yoongi called as he started getting out of his seat. Ryujin smiled as she stood up, still feeding the baby.

"I like it, guys! It's really good!" She exclaimed, and she was serious. It looked really good.

"Well, now that that's done, why don't we watch some cartoons and settle down for the night, hm?" She suggested, the kids except Yoongi all getting out of their chairs. Yoongi looked at the floor.

"'Yujin! Hewp!" He exclaimed, Ryujin quickly coming over and helping him. Junhee took him by the hand and lead him. The kids spread out on the couch, covering themselves with the blankets they'd found. Ryujin smiled as she laid a sleeping Hoseok back in his carrier.

"Let's just relax for now."