~38~

"Oh Jinnie~" Jin woke to the sound of Namjoon's sweet words and a kiss on his soft lips. He rubbed his eyes gently and sat up, his eyelids trying to stay open.

"Good morning, my beautiful angel," Namjoon smiled as he ruffled Jin's messy, black hair. Jin grabbed his glasses, slipping them onto his face.

"What time is it?" He asked as Namjoon climbed on to the bed next to him.

"About 10. The kids are still asleep right now," Namjoon pulled his husband onto his lap and cuddled him. Jin laid his head on Namjoon's chest.

"What do I owe for this peaceful morning?" Jin joked. He loved his babies, don't get him wrong, but every morning he seemed to be woken up from either crying or a child climbing on top of him. Namjoon chuckled as he put his arms around Jin's waist.

"Well, this morning, your cousin called me, an-" Jin cut him off.

"Wait, Sihyeon called you?" He asked in shock. She usually called him when she needed something.

"Yes, and she said that she's in America and she would love to meet her nephews," Namjoon finished. Jin smiled happily.

"When are we going?"

"Hopefully this Tuesday. I was planning on helping Yoongi by teaching him a little bit of basic English." If you didn't know he grew up in Korea, you probably would've thought he lived in America by how fluent he was in English. Jin on the other hand, was a different story.

"Babe, I can barely even speak English," He said before pouting and slouching down, Namjoon laughing before kissing his pouty lip.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you, too, baby."

~🍼💝🍼~

It was later that night in the Kim house. Jin was getting the babies ready for bed. Namjoon walked into the room.

"Hello, Jin," Namjoon said in English, wrapping his arms around his husband's waist as Jin was changing a hyper baby Taehyung's diaper.

"Hello, Namjoon," he responded back, Namjoon smiling proudly.

"Very good!" He praised as he kissed Jin's neck gently. Jin rolled his eyes as he secured the tabs around the baby's waist, buttoning the onesie before lifting him up.

"Good night, Appa and Papa!" The adults turned to face Yoongi, both of them proud that he had learned so much so quickly.

"Good night, Yoongs." Namjoon responded, Jin nodding and saying "good night" softly.

"Is Jimin still in the living room?" Jin asked as he laid the baby in his arms in the crib.

"He should be. I'll go see." Namjoon left, coming back 10 minutes later with sweat forming on his face.

"This one seems to be quite crawler already," he chuckled, the baby in his arms giggling nonstop. Jin coed as he kissed baby Jimin's chubby cheek.

"My babies are growing up so quickly," he fake cried. Jimin's bottom lip quivered as he was taken to the changing table. Jin chuckled.

"Dada's only kidding, honey," he said as he changed Jimin. Namjoon laughed. Poor baby hates seeing his family cry.

"I'll go tuck Hobi in," Namjoon said as he left the room. Jin nodded. He then coed at his sleepy baby, who's eyes fluttered as he tried to stay awake.

"Let's you all snuggly in bed, Mochi," Jin said as he took the older twin and put him in his crib. He kissed his forehead before leaving to make himself some tea before sleep. As he made it, he hummed a tune.

You make me feel special
세상이 아무리 날 주저앉혀도
아프고 아픈 말들이 날 찔러도
네가 있어 난 다시 웃어
That's what you do...

Namjoon knew his sweet tune when he heard it: it was the lullaby that Jin would almost always sing to Hobi when he was just a newborn and when Yoongi was just a toddler. He couldn't help but tear up a bit. All he could think about was one thing: it was his husband that made him feel special, as well.