~24~

Namjoon woke up the next morning, practically pulling himself out of the bed before yawning and stretching. He stood up and walked out of the room, looking back at Jin who was fast asleep. He smiled before leaving the room to go to the living room. He sat himself down on the couch and turned on the TV. He noticed that one of Hoseok's favorite stuffies was left on the coffee table. He was surprised that the baby had fallen asleep without it. He went over and picked up the toy, walking over to the little kids' room. Much to his surprise, baby Hobi was wide awake and bouncing up and down in his crib.

Namjoon chuckled as he walked over to the baby. He put his hand on the baby Hobi's head.

"Did you sleep well?" He coed, recieving happy babbles in return. He lifted the baby out of his crib and placed him on his hip, walking out and taking him to the living room. He sat down an laid the baby down on his lap, placing a light green pacifier in between the baby's lips. Baby Hoseok tried to adjust himself, but because he was barely a year, he ended up just staying in the same spot. The baby whined slightly; a bit upset that he wasn't able to adjust himself. Namjoon sighed as he helped adjust him. The baby smiled around the pacifier, showing off his little dimples. God, Namjoon was more than thrilled that he inherited that from him.

"Appa?" Namjoon heard his toddler in hallway. Little Yoongi clinged onto his old baby blanket and came into the living room. He pulled himself up onto the couch and crawled next to the adult.

"How'd you sleep, baby?" Namjoon asked, the toddler shrugging before cuddling into Namjoon's side. He rolled his eyes before wrapping his arm around Yoongi.

"Drink?" He asked. Namjoon could tell that his poor baby's lips were dry and chapped.

"Of course, sweetie. Appa can tell that you haven't been drinking much lately," he said, getting up and putting baby Hobi in his little swing. He went to the kitchen and filled up a sippy cup of water and bottle with some milk. Just as he was finishing, Jin came out of the bedroom with Namjoon's FG hoodie on, rubbing his eyes tiredly. He walked over to Namjoon and gave him a back hug, Namjoon smiling before turning his neck and kissing the top of his head.

"Sleep well?" He chuckled. Jin made a small grabbing motion with his hand, Namjoon giving him the bottle. Jin left and took baby Hoseok out of his swing and took him to the couch, putting the bottle in his mouth and let him drink.

Namjoon walked over to give little Yoongi his sippy cup, looking over to see his husband with the baby. He smiled. Jin looked so content; a face Namjoon had never seen before. It made him happy. He walked over to Jin. He bent over and kissed the top of his head. Jin looked up and smiled, the two then kissing each other on the lips.

"I'm glad we have this together, Jinnie."

"Me too, Joonie."