~48~

"Kim Yoongi! Now where did that little boy run off to?" Namjoon sighed as he looked around the house to find the hyper little boy. Jin had been resting all day, as the time for the new baby was arriving quickly. The good thing was that Jin and Namjoon weren't as overwhelmed this time, being that this was their fifth child. At the moment, Namjoon was trying to round up his four hyper little kids. Yoongi popped out from behind the coffee table, having a huge gummy smile on his face. Namjoon couldn't be mad at his oldest. He was too cute!

"Come on, Yoongles, we need go upstairs and get you into bed," Namjoon said, leading the little boy upstairs.

"But I'm not tired, Appa," Yoongi whined as the two reached his room. Namjoon sighed as he brought the boy to bed.

"What if Appa sings all you boys a song once I round up the rest?" Namjoon reasoned, the boy nodding his head vigorously. The adult chuckled. He then quickly left to round up Hoseok.

"Kim Hoseok! Where are you, sunshine?" He walked into the kitchen to see the little boy in the fridge, trying to reach up to grab his sippy cup full of apple juice. The boy really loved his juice. Namjoon chuckled as he the little boy fell back onto his little butt.

"Baby, do you want your sippy?" Namjoon asked, the little boy looking back with with puppy eyes and nodding. He grabbed the drink and gave it to him, kissing his fore head.

"Tank you, Appa!" Little Hobi exclaimed as he took a sip.

"Your welcome, now can you go upstairs and wait in bed while Appa grabs a pair of rowdy twins?" He asked, the little boy already running off. Namjoon rolled his eyes as he left to go grab the twins from their playpen.

"Hello, my baby boys," Namjoon cooed at a sleepy Jimin and a wide-eyed Taehyung.

"Why don't we go upstairs to see your hyungs?"

"'Yungie!" Jimin exclaimed, little Taehyung giggling loudly. Namjoon laughed as he lifted a twin up in each arm, going up the stairs to the older kids bedroom. Namjoon set Jimin on Yoongi's bed and Taehyung in his lap.

"Just like he promised, Appa's going to sing you guys a song before bed," Namjoon stated, the little boys getting excited before crowding around their Appa.

"Sing youw song!" Hoseok exclaimed, Namjoon knowing what song he was talking about.

"Okay, baby."

차가운 새벽 공기에
난 몰래 눈을 뜨네
이 도시의 harmony
난 너무나 익숙해
내 어린 날들은 아득하고
빌딩과 차들만 가득해도
이젠 여기가 나의 집인걸...

(A/N: Lyrics from Namjoon's Seoul)

As Namjoon finished singing, all of his babies were falling asleep. Namjoon smiled as he brought Hobi back to his bed and brought the twins to their room. He layed Taehyung in his bed, giving him his stuffed bear and placed a pacifier in his mouth. He went to place Jimin in his crib before the baby let out a whine and clung onto his Appa's black FG shirt. Namjoon sighed.

"Fine, but only one night, baby," he said. Namjoon grabbed Jimin's favorite blankie and a pacifier, giving him both of the comfort items. He walked into the room to see Jin reading a book, looking up when Namjoon came into the room.

"Lemme guess: one brown haired baby mochi didn't want to sleep alone tonight?" Jin teased as Namjoon came over with Jimin.

"Exactly. But hey, he stopped fussing so I'm not complaining." Jin chucked as he kissed Jimin's chubby cheek.

"I love you guys so much," Jin said as he gently moved little Jimin in the middle of them. Namjoon kissed his cheek, the the baby's.

"I do, too, love."