~34~

It was the next morning in the Kim house, and both Jin and Namjoon were looking at houses to buy for the now growing family.

"Should we do a three-bedroom house? Yoongi and Hoseok get a room and then the twins get another?" Jin asked as he looked online. Namjoon looked up from his device.

"Yeah. I think I've found the perfect one." Namjoon smiled as he showed Jin. "It's three bed and two bath. I think we should get it."

"Of course we should!" Jin laid his head on his husband's shoulder and smiled.

"I can't believe we have this whole little family already. In only, what, two years?" Jin said as he sat up.

"I'm glad we do, though." Namjoon kissed Jin's cheek. Just then, the padding of small feet came.

"Mama! Dada!" Little Hoseok exclaimed as he ran in. Jin and Namjoon looked at him in utter shock.

"Did he get out of his crib by himself?" Jin went over to the little 19 month old and lifted him up. Namjoon shrugged. Jin chuckled as his little boy giggled as he squirmed around in Jin's arms. Jin set him down with his plushie to go play.

"Well, at least we'll have another crib for baby Tae." Namjoon chuckled, Jin rolled his eyes.

"Guess we're adding a new bed for Hobi on the list."

~🍼💝🍼~

It was a little later in the morning, and Yoongi and Jimin had woken up, little Taehyung on the other hand was knocked out in now Jimin and his baby swing.

"Papa, why hasn't the new baby woken up yet?" Yoongi asked with a pout, looking over the . Jin sighed.

"Honey, TaeTae had a rough night. Just let him sleep and he'll wake up eventually," the adult said softly, little Yoongi nodding and sitting next to the baby. Jin chuckled and sat back down. Namjoon walked into the room.

"Appa!" Yoongi exclaimed as he got up and ran to him, Namjoon smiling.

"Hey, sweetie. What are you guys doing?" He asked, lifting up Yoongi.

"Waiting for TaeTae to wake up," the four-year-old responded. Namjoon chuckled and kissed his cheek. He then looked over at the mentioned baby, who was then starting to stir slightly.

"I think you won't have to wait anymore," Namjoon said, pointing to the child. Yoongi's eyes lit up.

"TaeTae!" The little baby's eyes widened at the sound of his new name. Taehyung smiled and giggled when he saw his new hyung.

"Hi, TaeTae! Papa told me that you get to stay with us now! Papa, Appa, and I will take care of you!" Yoongi said as he bent down next to the baby swing. Namjoon's eyes lit up at the sound of the giggling and his baby's sweet words. He looked over at Jimin, who was on his playmat shaking a rattle and laughing cutely at the sounds it made. Namjoon then looked at Hobi and Jin who were both watching the TV. It made Namjoon laugh at how similar they were. He waled over.

"Jinnie, I love you so much it hurts," he said in a quiet voice, kissing his soft, full lips. Jin smiled.

"I do, too, babe."