~2~

Jin was the first to wake up. He saw as the baby was snuggled into Namjoon's side, internally squealing at how cute it was. He got up gently going to the bathroom and doing his morning routine. When he came back, the baby was awake, on the verge of tears as he had a small pout.

"Hey, hey. No tears, I'm right here," Jin cooed as he went over to him, lifting him onto his hip and placing a kiss on the baby's cheek. The baby sniffled softly as Jin took him to the living room. Jin set him down and left to go get the baby blanket that the baby had when they had found him yesterday, as he had washed and dried it for him.

"Here you go, love," Jin smiled as he showed the blanket to the toddler, who let out small babbles of happiness as he took the blanket, putting it to his face. He obviously wasn't able to talk yet, but Jin didn't mind that. He would most likely start teaching him soon.

"Morning, baby," Jin heard Namjoon in the hallway and turned his head to see Namjoon in his FG hoodie and his grey sweatpants. "We still going to Byeongkwan's?"

Jin's eyes widened slightly. "I totally forgot about that," Jin admitted. "We should probably head over after breakfast. Can you watch the baby while I cook?"

"Of course."

Namjoon went to the baby, picking the little one up and took him to the bedroom to changed him into a light blue long sleeved t-shirt and a pair of black sweatpants. He placed a quick kiss on the baby's nose and lifted him back onto his hip. When he got back to the living room, he set the baby on the floor, but as he did, he noticed something on the baby blanket. Since the blanket was such a light color, he didn't notice the text on it. Min Yoongi.

"Jin! I finally found out the baby's name!" Namjoon yelled, smiling with his dimples on full display.

Jin shuffled into the living room quickly. "What is it?" 

"Min Yoongi." Namjoon showed Jin the baby blanket.

"That has a nice little ring to it." Jin smiled as he looked at baby Yoongi. "Yoongi~" 

Yoongi cocked his head to look at his caretakes. He stood up and toddled over to Jin and Namjoon, falling in between them. He giggled happily.

"We can't celebrate for long. We have to get going to Byeongkwan's. Come on, let's go get breakfast." Jin smiled as he picked up Yoongi.

~🍼💝🍼~

"Uncle Jinnie! Uncle Joonie!" Was the first thing Jin heard when Byeongkwan opened the door. Donghun immediately clinged onto Jin's leg.

"Hey, buddy!" Jin ruffled the little boy's brown hair. Jin lifted Donghun onto his broad shoulders, being lucky that he had Namjoon hold little Yoongi. The child laughed loudly until his father came by.

"Donghunnie, please go play with your brother." Byeongkwan said as Jin set him down. The boy quickly shuffled to their playroom. "So, Jin. Who's the little cutie in your husband's arms?"

"Actually, we just found out that this little baby's name is Yoongi." Jin smiled as he kissed the little boy's cheek. Yoongi giggled and Byeongkwan awed in the delight.

"When did you adopt him?"

"We haven't officially yet, but Namjoon found him yesterday on his way home."

Byeongkwan was about to ask another question, when his youngest's' cries ring throughout the house Byeongkwan left for a second and came back with Chan and sat down on the couch while rocking him to try and get him to fall back asleep.

"How do you manage to take care of two little boys AND a baby?" Namjoon asked as he bounced little Yoongi on his leg. Namjoon had always admired Byeongkwan for his ability to do stuff like this.

"Two word: Time management."

"Appa!" Little Junhee ran into the living room, holding a little drawing in his hand. He handed it to BK, having the most precious smile on his face.

"A-Appa," Yoongi babbled. Namjoon heard this and smiled to himself.

"Yes, baby?"

Yoongi pointed to a sippy cup that was left on the floor.

"You want a drink?" Namjoon cooed, receiving a small nod in return. He immediately got up and took Yoongi to the kitchen. A few minutes later, they came out with a purple and blue sippy with water inside. Byeongkwan and Jin smiled as Namjoon and Yoongi came back in. Little Junhee got curious and went over to Yoongi.

"Hi! I'm Junhee!" he smiled as he took Yoongi by the hand. Yoongi shrank back slightly, but soon smiled softly.

Namjoon set little Yoongi on his feet and gave him an encouraging pat on the butt. "Why don't you go play, baby?"

Junhee took Yoongi by the hand and carefully took him to him and Donghun's playroom, making sure to point to some of the drawings on the wall.

"Junhee, be careful! He's younger than you!" Byeongkwan called out as he patted baby Chan on the back and set him into the portable crib in the living rooms.

"I feel like our kids will get along great." Jin chuckled, watching Yoongi and Junhee enter the playroom.