~47~

It was a couple months later, and Jin had been out of the house a lot. His appointments had been out of town, making it so that he wouldn't get home until later in the night. At the moment, all Hoseok wanted was for his papa to come home and stay with him. Namjoon struggled to put the little boy to bed as he kept clinging onto him and crying.

"Want Papa," the little boy cried into Namjoon's neck. The adult sighed as he ran his fingers through Hobi's dark-brown hair.

"I know, baby, but you have to go to bed," he softly said, laying the boy in his bed. "How about I call Papa? Would that make you feel better?" Hoseok's eyes brightened at the sound of the idea, the boy immediately nodding. Namjoon smiled.

~🍼💝🍼~

Jin was on his way home from the doctor's office, when he saw that his phone was going off. He answered it.

"Papa!" he immediately heard Hoseok exclaim. Jin chuckled at how happy his baby was to hear his voice.

"Hello, my sunshine. Are you behaving for Appa?" Jin asked, getting a small 'yes' in return.

"Although, he refused to go to bed until I told him we could call you," Namjoon chuckled. Jin rolled his eyes.

"Well, don't worry, baby. Papa's going to be home soon, but you need to go to bed so that you can be energized for tomorrow. Okay?" Jin reasoned.

"Okay, Papa!" Jin could hear Namjoon laugh as he left the room.

"Any news on the baby yet?" Namjoon asked.

"The baby's supposed to be due around late August, early September, according to Dr. Keonhee. They plan on giving us the gender soon," Jin stated.

"That's good. Well, I'll see you soon, angel," Namjoon said. They said their goodbyes and Jin hung up. Gosh, he couldn't wait to hopefully find out the gender.

~🍼💝🍼~

It was a week later, and Jin was hanging out with Byeongkwan and Chaeryoung, as they were helping Byeongkwan with some last minute wedding plans.

"BK, look at this," Chaeryoung said as she put a light pink flower crown on his head. Byeongkwan laughed as the girl kept fixing the flowers. As they had finished, Jin's phone went off. Who was calling him in the afternoon? He picked up.

"Hello. Am I speaking to Kim Seokjin?" a female voice asked.

"Yes, I'm Kim Seokjin," he answered.

"I'm Dr. Son Chaeyoung. I work in the OB-GYN department with Dr. Lee Keonhee, and I've called you to talk to you about your baby's gender," she introduced herself.

"Oh! Thank you very much, Dr. Son. I'm very excited to hear the news," he said happily. Of course she didn't see it, but he was smiling so widely.

"Would you like me to tell you now?" She asked, Jin immediately answering.

"I'm not with my family, at the moment, so I can wait." He responded.

"Okay. I'll be waiting for the call back. Have a good rest of the afternoon." She hung up. Jin went back to the two adults who were finishing paying for their goods.

"What was the call about?" Chaeryeong asked.

"It was about the baby. She called me to tell us the gender, but I said I wanted to wait until I got home," he said, running his fingers through his hair.

"What do you hope the gender will be?" Chaeryeong asked as they walked down the sidewalk.

"I don't care. As long as the baby is healthy."