video games | k. omega

Start from the beginning

it was light shade of pink ending right above her knees. a tad bit loose at the chest area, tight around the waist and flowed with her every move, seemingly lightweight. white and lighter pink flowers littered it, along with red strawberries. it fit her so perfectly and everyone who saw her in it became enamoured with the girl nick named baby.

next she grabbed his favorite perfume on her from her vanity. the heavy crystal-like glass bottle's edges reflected and sent dull beams of rainbow light all across her room. she spritzed some on her neck and pulse points, its familiar smell wafting throughout the room.

the fragrance of vanilla and roses and a hint of something that she couldn't quite put her finger on were dancing around her. muted to just the right amount where it was neither overwhelming nor underwhelming. she loved it, and he did as well.

her phone suddenly dinged, a text message coming though the smartphone.

she picked it up with cold and clammy hands before checking who sent her the message "i'm outside already. you almost ready?"

she didn't bother replying to the text from her boyfriend. instead, she grabbed her matching pink mini bag from her bed and shoved the phone in there along with her wallet and keys before basically flying down the staircase.

she took her heeled sandals from the shoe rack with shaky hands, fumbling with it to adjust the straps that was around her pale ankles but failing, the excitement pumping through her nerves getting the best of her.

with a frustrated huff, she let her arms fall to her sides before trying again, eyebrows furrowed and with laser focus, taking her time this time around.

a satisfied smile painted themselves on her pink glossy lips as she was able to do it, proudly standing up and heading to the door with her chin up.

she locked it as there was no else in the house, her parents and little brother having gone to an amusement park with her other family members to celebrate a birthday of an aunt whom she has never met before. as always, she was left out. this time the excuse was she had to go to school, even though her parents was able to excuse her brother from his grade three class.

not that she minded. at this point, she was already used to it and at least now she could hang out with kenny whenever and however long they both wanted to.

"baby" he still said her name softly, with such warmth and love and it made her heart skip a beat. they have been together for roughly two years now but their desire for each other, each other's company and attention was unceasing.

he was leaning on his car with his arms crossed on his chest before she ran to him full speed. now it was around her, strong arms pulling her close to him so she was flush again him, no space between them and her arms were around his neck, crushing herself to his front. face buried deep between the junction that connected his shoulders to his neck.

her hands absentmindedly wandered to the back of his head, playing with the unruly blonde curls that rested there making him sigh contentedly while she breathed in his scent.

his perfume and clean smelling body wash and faint traces of a fruity sports drink, a blue raspberry one, to be exact all meshing wonderfully together to form a smell that was so distinctly him. he smelled like home to her, to put it simply.

they finally pulled away, loving and passionate eyes looking deeply into each other's and smiles on their faces.

kenny's hand wandered to hers, clutching it in his. they were way bigger than her dainty hands and complete opposites. his were big and calloused from the sports that he played, nails short. hers was small and soft and radiating warmth that kenny never got sick of. pink painted nails a tad bit long, just to the length that she liked it.