matt jackson having a crush on you would include

♡ matt jackson having a crush on you would include ♡

♡ okay, so outside of the ring, matt's already pretty quiet unless he's with his friends or people he's comfortable with in general, but if he's in a room with you or something, he gets even more quiet.

♡ he's all stuttery when kenny asks him his thoughts on their match later and he can't have a single coherent thought because he can hear your melodic laugh from across the room and it just makes him feel so warm inside. but, he wishes it was him making you laugh instead of your best friend.

♡ it doesn't matter if he sold more merchandise, headlined more shows, or his meet and greet lines are longer than yours, when you tap on his shoulder because he was blocking the hallway, he gets nervous all the same.

♡ there are even times when he gets lost in thought looking at you. you tilt your head up at him because he's still blocking the way and nick just shakes his head and pulls his brother out of the way, apologizing to you.

♡ "sorry about that, [y/n]. he has a lot on his mind."

♡ "lots of hits to the head, [y/n]. you know how it is."

♡ your personal favorite is: "sorry [y/n], he's a dumbass."

♡ you always offered a simple nod, a mutter of no problem. you were kinda weirded out since you've never seen matt.. not respond to someone like that - not like you were staring at him all the time. totally not that - but they didn't need to know that.

♡ you thought it was cute though.

♡ when matt finally snaps out of it, he huffs in frustration because he just made a complete fool out of himself. and of course, nick quickly agrees with him.

♡ "yeah that was pretty bad." he snickers, making matt elbow his ribs.

♡ "you aren't supposed to say that."

♡ "just keeping it real, matthew."

♡ and if you thought that was bad, well... he can absolutely top that. you had a big feud coming up with a wrestler a lot more well-known and had a lot more experience than you so looking for wrestling wisdom, you decided to go up to him. sure you guys weren't close, but you were a fan of his and his brother's work and from the chatter you heard said by the locker rooms of the companies you go to, he was pretty friendly and approachable.

♡ "h-hey matt, my name's [y/n].. i was wondering if i could just pick your brain on some things? i'm such a big fan of the way you think, so i kinda wanted your opinion on some stuff.. is that alright?"

♡ you didn't need to introduce yourself. matt was already well aware who you are.

♡ "o-oh? yeah! yeah sure, that's alright!"

♡ thankfully for everyone involved, when he started talking to you and the conversation flowed, he got less nervous.

♡ there was still a tinge of pink on the apples of his cheeks though. much to his relief, it looked natural and not because being so close to you has gotten  him flustered.

♡ but uhhh also, when you asked him if you could try out some new moves, he almost fainted right then and there.

♡ nevertheless, when he started to get to know you more, he was finally able to talk to you like a normal person (with a few little stutters, but hey, who doesn't stutter every now and then?)

♡ nick being the great brother that he is was a bit bummed because now, he can't laugh at matt and his ridiculous reactions.