didn't i tell you? | marko stunt

didn't i tell you?

pairing: marko stunt x reader

prompt: #5 person a looking deeply into person b's eyes, #57 person a poking at person b's chest & #95 person a pulling person b's body on top of them

genre: fluff

warning: none

word count: 1k

author's note: i mean, this is really all i want in life

♡°.•○.°♡○.•°.•♡●°.•○♡°•.○°♡°.•♡

"yeah, they're adorable. literally the best thing that ever happened to me." marko comments, his arm that was around your shoulders tightening, pulling you closer to him.

you felt your face heat up a tremendous amount and you could do nothing but put your hand on your face to try and hide it from the group.

his best friends in the jurassic express chuckled and aww-ed at your reaction as well as their pal expressing their love and affection for you. they were glad you had each other. you were good for marko, they could see that as clear as day. they were relieved that he found such a nice person to spend a lifetime with. as his friends, they wanted nothing less than perfect for marko, and in their eyes - as well as your boyfriend's - that's exactly what you are and more.

you told your boyfriend not to do this before you met up with his partners though, told him that while you appreciate it - and most certainly not complaining about it when you're in private - you didn't really want him to gush about you to his friends when you were right there. it could be a bit awkward at times for you. marko was a passionate lover who kept his inner circle close, though. he wanted his friends to know how much he treasures you. well, that or he just wanted to embarrass you -- there has been times in the past when he'd do that and get a kick out of it, but those were only minor instances. he'd never really humiliate you when it came to serious things and stuff that actually mattered.

much to your relief, he didn't shower you with a toothaching amount of sweetness in front of his friends after that. he'd peck your cheek now and again, but the four of you are now engaged in a relaxed conversation about that week's dynamite and how it was like having the christian cage as their ally. until now, they still couldn't believe it. this is a man they used to watch as children and look up to, fantasize about having matches with or tagging with. never in their wildest dreams would they think that could come true. him being an honorary jurassic express member has made all the difference.

the night out was cut short when the clock in the restaurant that you were in informed you that it was currently twelve am, way past your bedtime. time flew by because it felt like one minute, it was seven thirty in the evening and you've all just sat down to eat, then all of a sudden, it was already midnight. needless to say, you had a nice time and hope to talk to his friends again soon. you definitely saw why your boyfriend loves them so much. their sense of humor and overall chemistry complimented each other, they could finish each other's sentences and communicate without verbally expressing their thoughts, only through certain looks in their eyes and eyebrow raises.

at times it felt like you were third wheeling with them being incredibly in tune with the others, but then marko would lean over and kiss you and the feeling faded as fast as it started.

your boyfriend said his goodbyes to his friends, before exiting the establishment.

the drive home as quiet and uneventful. you two sat in silence holding hands. the only sound was the car's engine along with the radio that was lowly playing something from the top twenty hits of twenty twenty one. your boyfriend was in the driver's seat, one of his hands on the steering wheel, and the other holding yours. every now and then, he'd rub his thumb over the back of it, and occasionally he'd pull away to run it through his curly hair, then go back to holding your hand. it comforted you and marko's side profile was a view you could get used to, although you valued and cherished seeing his gorgeous smile more, or him holding his guitar and serenading you with a song he wrote. you thought he was the loveliest man in the world.

soon enough, you arrived at your house. once he parked, he quickly got out of his side of the car and shuffled over to you so he could open the door like the gentleman that he is. you look his hand and intertwined your fingers, walking to the front door.

and when you were finally inside the comfort of your own home, you quickly turned around and unleashed your "fury" on him, poking an accusatory finger into his toned chest. "didn't i tell you not to be all cute in front of your friends?"

he let out a lighthearted laugh at what you just did and your single raised eyebrow. "sorry baby, you're just too amazing not to brag about." he said, shrugging off his coat and hanging it up on the rack. you did the same.

"that was so embarrassing," you murmured into your palms which was now on your face as you've facepalmed.

once again, he just laughed at you. "c'mere, you big baby." taking your eyes off of him proved to be a mistake as now he's suddenly scooped you up into his arms, making you yelp and hold onto his shoulders. "you're such an ass!"

"you love me anyway," a kiss was pressed to your forehead in a tender manner that had your heart melting.

he led you to the bedroom, all but flopping down on the soft, comfortable bed. he pulled you on top of him as he did so.

he brushed the hair that has fallen into your face and tucked them by your ears and deeply looked into your eyes. "just couldn't help but let my friends know that i'm the luckiest man alive."