"Thank you."

Negan chuckled. "Don't be ridiculous. Thank you." A snarl of a walker was heard and Negan turned around. "Another one. You need our help. Davey, hand me that candlestick over there." Davey smirked, handing his master the candlestick. "You know what I think, Rick? I think we're both gonna come out of this winners. Watch my form!"

Negan wacks the walker in the head, as Rick tights his grip on Lucille. The devil turns back to Rick and smiles. "Yep. Win-Win. You should clean that up for me for next time. Let's move out!"

The Savior moves towards the trucks, Negan walks forwards but stops and turns towards Rick again.
"Oh, wait.  How careless of me. You didn't think I was gonna leave Lucile, did ya? I mean, after what she did, why would you want 'er? Thank you for being so accommodating, friend." Rick hands Negan the bat, who held it up to inspect it. "In case you haven't caught on...I just slipped my dick down your throat, and you thanked me for it."

Negan smirked before getting into one of the trucks. The truck's engine starts as it drove off. 
Rick walks back towards his house as everyone else disbanded. Another truck passed, Matilda stood at the gate of her home, watching the truck that her husband was in passed her.

Daryl sat in the back, his eyes trailed her as he passed. Sadness flooded her, but she didn't cry. Daryl wouldn't want her too. She needs to be strong. She going to see her husband again. Max and the baby will have their father back.

Matilda gave a small smile towards her husband, which he returned.

"We love you."  She mouthed as she pulled closed the gate.

"Love you three too." Daryl mouthed back before the truck disappeared out of sight.

***

"Carl, I need your help."

Carl turned towards the voice, Rosie Jackson stood behind him with her arms crossed over her chest.

"What is it?" Carl asked, watching as the redhead walk closer to him.

"I need to get to where Negan lives. My brother's girlfriend is there. I know she is. She is or was pregnant and I need to find her. I promised my brother I would take care of her and the baby. But to do that I need your help." Rosie explained. "Carl, I know you want to go after Negan, as much as everyone else. We can do it together. You take out Negan, while I find Luna. Please, Carl, I need your help. I can't do it without you."

She stared at the boy who she had grown to like with desperation. She needs to find Luna and the baby and she can't do it without Carl's help.

Before Carl could say anything, a faint bang was heard. Rosie and Carl both looked out the window to see Enid placing metal bolts into the wall. They hurried outside towards the girl, who was now climbing the wall.

"Enid. What are you doing?" Carl asked, standing next to Rosie, who placed her hands on her hips.

"I need to see Maggie," Enid answered, looking down at the pair.

"You're walking to the Hilltop? It's far." Carl says, staring up at the teen.

"I'll be fine," Enid assures Carl.