142

SEBASTIAN'S ORDER-142

TWO WEEKS LATER

When November rolled around, the Dixons, the four women, and Hudson were updated to wear the stormtrooper uniforms, the horrendous white and red striped suits. Sally immediately declared that she hated the uniform and it was hideous, but she had no choice but to wear it.

A lot happened in the couple of weeks that past, Hornsby took Governor Milton to each of the communities to offer them protection where Pamela met Maggie who had agreed to on a hunting trip with the governor. Judith gotta a haircut, her once long hair was now resting against her shoulders, while Cassie had refused to get one, letting her hair grow past her shoulder blades.

Max was sitting on the chair in front of his deck with Alice sitting on top of it, reading through a file. Violet was talking with Hudson on the other side of the room, he had noticed the pair was hitting it off pretty well. Sally was sitting on the other side of him at her deck with her feet kicked up on the deck, picking at her already short nails as his dad watched into the room.

Rosita and him spoke to each other before Daryl gave her a piece of his donut and then tossed a piece at Sally, causing her to look up at him. Her eyes squinted and her mask raised a bit, indicating that she was smiling underneath it. She nodded at him as Vickers came in, which he returned with a barely visible smile on his lips.

Everyone stood up and faced Vickers. "Good morning. Today's duty assignments are as followed. Douglas and Ross, Sector A. Lim and Baker, you're B. McHugh and Howell, take C. Jackson and male Dyer, patrol on the south end wall to the north end, Female Dyer and Green, patrol on the west end wall to the east end, rotate with male Dyer and Jackson. Allen, Baby Dixon, Dixon, and Espinosa, I want you on Sector D. Any questions? Alright, let's get to it."

When the four were in their horrid suits and went to walk past Sebastian and his girlfriend, the entitled asshole said something with Daryl's name, which cause the four to stop.

"Dixon seen it." Sebastian pointed towards him.

Daryl turned towards the man and said. "Seen what?"

"How I handle myself with the rotters. Come on."

Daryl glanced at Sally before nodding. "Oh, yeah, yeah. It's, uh...it's good stuff." He throw the man a thumbs up and a clap, causing the other three to smile and chuckle a bit.

The four headed out the building and began heading towards Sector D when two of the troopers called out and stopped them. "Hey, Dixons, Allen, Espinosa...Swarm's been spotting near the north perimeter. We've been assigned to check it out."