026

UNEXPECTED VISITOR-026

"Smart to stay fit. Don't leave out the cardio. You know, if we're gonna live under the same roof, we should clear the air. This whole hunting your own thing, that was just business." Merle says, watching Michonne as she exercises.

She ignored him the best she could, but he wouldn't shut up. Kelly was helping Carol make some food, she glanced over to the man before sending a look at Carol.

She wanted to kick Merle out of the prison, for what did to her best friends and Maggie. But she was loyal to Rick and kept her distance.

"Carrying out orders." he continued.

"Hmm. like the Gestapo." Michonne said, glancing at the man.

"Yeah. Exactly. I've done a lot of things, I ain't proud of. Before and after. Anyway, hope we can get past it." Merle said, standing up for the table he sat on. "Let bygones be bygones."

He walked passed Michonne as she  stared him down, watching him walk away.

***

"Psst," Carl whispered over to Lola. "Something weird out there."

Lola aimed her snipe rifle through the fence, she looked through the scope and saw at a walker with no arms. She could see a blonde haired woman behind it.

"It's Andrea. Get your dad and the others." She whispered back.

After the boy had gotten his father, the group ran out of the cellblock. They rush behind a truck and aim their guns at Andrea.

"Go," Rick said, Merle run over and to the next car.

"Clear!" Merle called, making his brother, Kelly, Beth, and Maggie rush towards the building. Matilda, Carol, and Glenn are scoping out on the bridge, while Lee, Carl, Lola, and Violet were in the cover area.

Rick runs towards the gate and yelled. "Are you alone?"

"Open the gate," Andrea said, leading an armless walker towards the gate.

"Are you alone?!" Rick asked again, passing his back on the gate.

"Rick!" She shouted, once she was at the gate.

Rick tossed Daryl the keys, nodding for him to open the gate. Her father and Merle kept their guns aimed at Andrea as the younger Dixon quickly opened the gate, letting Andrea run in.