[34] Nationals

I looked around at everyone as we all sat in panic concerned about Mercedes who was lay in bed ill.

I stared down at my hands thinking about the baby and if I should tell Finn before he leaves McKinley.

"You okay?" Georgia asked me  curiously. "Yeah, sorry. I was just thinking about some things but let's get ready for Nationals." I answered her with a reassuring smile.

I sat outside in the hallway whilst everybody else argued about the fact Mercedes might not be able to perform. As the yelling quieted down I heard Santana controlling the situation with her famous, "Lima Heights." line.

Suddenly, a presence sat next to me as I looked over too see Puck worried.

"Are you alright?" He questioned. I stared back at him and just felt the urge to cry.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I told him. "If there's something I've learned in the many years you've been alive is when you're upset. Talk to me." Puck exclaimed.

"You can't tell anyone you know this." I began already feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"Go ahead." Puck continued.

"I'm pregnant." I stated and as soon as them words escaped my lips Puck brought me in for a hug.

"Does Finn know?" He asked. "No, I'm not telling him yet." I answered.

"Listen Charlotte, I'm not going to let you down. I'm gonna pass this geography test, and then get a steady job and support yous." Puck assured.

I looked at him with tear filled eyes as we shared a hug. No matter what happened, the Puckermans stuck together.

I wandered around the courtyard in my dress getting a bit of air as I felt nauseous because of the baby and how tight the outfit was on me. Santana and I did our best to make it look as natural as possible but there was always that sneaking thought at the back of my head that someone would notice.

"Well, if it isn't Charlotte Puckerman. I haven't spoken to you since Prom." A voice said as I span to be met with Jesse.

"Jesse St. James. Of what do I owe this honour?" I questioned with a sarcastic smile.

"I just wanted to check on how you two are." He answered with a smile. "Me and Finn are fine." I told him.

"Sorry, let me be more clear. You and the baby that you're hiding from him with the help of Santana Lopez." Jesse explained.

"What! How do you know that?" I asked worried before feeling that same nauseous feeling.

"It's my business to know everything that's going on in my competition." He continued.

"Jesse, look I know we didn't really talk that much but one thing I do remember is when you were anxious about something you would run your fingers through your hair, exactly like you are now." I explained.

"I'm not intimidated by you!" Jesse shouted.

I stumbled back a bit at how loud he raised his voice landing into a figure. I turned around. Finn. Relief filled me as he stared at Jesse with a stern look.

"Hey, everything okay?" Finn asked from behind me. "Yeah, I'm good." I answered with a smile.

"I heard you two are getting married." Jesse said to Finn. "Yeah, we are." Finn argued back.