[28] Michael

I stood at my locker putting my books away as Finn appeared causing me to jump.

"Ok, it's been exactly 3 days to
the minute since I proposed to you which is the amount of time you said you needed before you'd give me an answer." Finn began.

"Listen, I love you but this isn't the type of decision you can time." I told him. "Look I understand, you said you needed some time but not hearing a decision's kind of bumming me out." Finn admitted.

"Finn I do want to marry you. Don't you think this is all a bit fast? I'm open to a lot but marriage next I'll be popping out babies." I joked. "I love you." Finn said back.

"Next year you will be doing things with your life and I'm still going to be here in school. Don't you think it's crazy to be married whilst I've still got another year left?" I asked him.

"My point is that those rings are-are will always be a reminder of exactly how we feel right now." Finn explained. "I don't really don't know, I guess my answer is—" I began.

"No, no, don't, don't say anything. You're right we shouldn't make this kind of a decision on a deadline. Just uh take a couple more days ok?" Finn finished walking away.

"Ok favourite Michael Jackson memory go!" Blaine exclaimed. "When I was one my mom showed me the VHS tape of his Motown special and when he did the moonwalk across the stage for the first time in history I uttered my first words, hot damn." Artie told everyone.

"I mean Michael Jackson's sisters one of the reasons I'm half gay so." Georgia said causing me to laugh. "I owe the King of Pop a deep debt of gratitude. He was the first one to pull off
the sequined military jacket long before one Kurt Hummel made it iconic." Kurt said.

"I have to be honest— I never really got him." Rachel admitted. Georgia stood up running at her, "Let me at her!" Georgia shouted before Santana pulled her back down.

"No, I think he's an amazing performer but I've never really just got what he was about." Rachel explained. "Rachel, he was best friends with Liza Minnelli and Liz Taylor." Kurt stated.

"No, all I'm saying is that I-I just... I haven't connected with him the way that I have with the likes of Barbra or either of the Stephens. Sondheim. Schwartz." Rachel finished.

"I'd throw this mocha in your face but it's not nearly scalding enough." Santana threatened. Georgia turned to her. "That's my girl!" She exclaimed giving her a kiss.

"Listen Michael is legendary. He's a timeless music icon." I told her. "Ok, but just since you guys are so jazzed about him I think it's a good idea." Rachel said.

"Well that might not be the best idea. Hey Blaine. Hello everyone else." A man said.
"Does he live here or something? Seriously, you are always here." Kurt exclaimed.

"Why don't you think that's a good idea?" Artie questioned. "Because we're doing MJ for Regionals. You see Warblers drew first position so as soon as I heard what your plan was I changed our set list accordingly." Sebastian told us.

"And how did you find that out?" Georgia asked him. "Uh Blaine told me this morning. I just called for a tip on how to get red wine out
of my blazer piping and he would not stop going on about it." Sebastian said.

"I may have mentioned it." Blaine stated. "I've never met you. But you seem like a douche. And douches aren't fun. You may be pretty but I will punch your stupid ken doll face." I argued.