[15] Silly Love Songs

I was stood at my locker with Georgia, you know the usual. "Georgia, is your brother flirting?" I asked laughing. He was pointing his fingers as guns and shooting them at girls and winking.

"Oh lord." She said walking up to him. "Finn, you are making me look bad." Georgia shouted.

"What did I do?" He asked. "Because you are attempting to flirt badly, I share the same second name as you remember." She answered him.

"Look." He said showing off his collection of love hearts. "How are you going to  pick through all them girls?" I questioned laughing.

"I've narrowed it down to two." He answered.
"Wow Finn, 'Mr Steal Your Heart' Hudson." I joked. "Don't encourage him!" Georgia exclaimed.

"So have you— got a valentine?" Finn asked me. "No." I admitted.

"I have that covered don't worry." Georgia told me. "You do?" I questioned. "You do?" Finn repeated.

"I'll have him in the choir room in the next 20 minutes." She exclaimed running off.

I was in the choir room. "I want you guys to pick a partner because you're gonna sing to them what you think is the world's greatest love song. Find a song that communicates all the things that love means to you." Mr Schue announced.

"Everyone, everyone. Attention please! As famous as I am. I'm introducing Charlotte's surprise Valentine, come on out!" Georgia ordered.

"Holy s—" I began as I watched Joe walked in.
"Joe Jonas, everybody!" Georgia exclaimed.

We were all shocked. "Let's try this again with a bit more enthusiasm— 1, 2, 3." She began. Everyone remained silent. "You ungrateful bastards." Georgia shouted.

"Well as happy as you all are to see me, I couldn't leave you without a Valentine." Joe said to Georgia.

"I didn't have time to prepare a speech." Georgia shouted. Rihanna walked in. Everyone was amazed and cheered.

"Oh, I'm glad you cheered for her." Joe joked.

"Georgia going down! Georgia going down! I repeat. Georgia going down!" Georgia screamed about to pass out. Finn caught her, fanning her with his hand.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Joe shocked. "Well, Georgia phoned me explains how you were single on valentine's day." Joe began. "She also said you needed to make someone jealous." He defended.

"And you agreed?" I asked. "Hey she's very intimidating." Joe argued. "You bet I am!" Georgia shouted.

"Oh, pass out again!" I shouted back. "I will, thank you very much." She shouted.

"Finn keeps staring at you." Joe said. "So? What makes you think I care, we never dated." I said to him. "No, just cheated on me with him. Then broke up with me because you were in love with him." Joe told me.

"Look Joe, I'm sorry. But if you came here to make snarky remarks about my life choices you might as well go back on the road." I stated.

"Can I make an announcement please?" Finn asked cutting through me and Joe. "So since I led the Football team to victory." Finn began.