[38] The Break-Up

I walked alongside Georgia heading into the choir room. I had a nice t-shirt on for once not stuck in a baggy hoodie which just reminded me of Finn as his scent was stuck on it no matter how much my mother washed it.

"I don't understand you, Char. You never come out and sneak into bars with me anymore. We never stay over at each other's. You're constantly being sick in Glee rehearsals. Oh my god, do you have an illness!" Georgia started getting closer to the choir room door.

"What? Georgia. No!" I quickly defended. "Then what is it?" Georgia asked.

The girl's eyes darted down to my stomach before her pupils dilated lifting my shift revealing my noticeable bump.

"You're pregnant!" She shouted. The whole Glee Club and Mr Schue's eyes darted at me.

"Char?" An unrecognisable voice spoke causing me to turn around.

There stood Finn Hudson, exactly the same with his smirk plastered on his face.

"Finn?" I finally got out.

Georgia charged directly at him knocking him to the floor.

"You're a coward!" Georgia shouted. "Georg, stop!" Finn spoke.

"You left me, Finn. For the freaking army! You don't get to walk back in here and act like everything's okay." The sister started.

"And you. Why did you never tell me?" Georgia's voice broke towards me.

"I didn't tell anyone, Santana helped me towards the—" I began. "Santana knew?" Was all Georgia said.

Before standing up and walking out with her face dropped leaving Finn staring at me and down at my stomach as I chased after her.

"Why did you never tell me? How long have you known?" Finn questioned. "You don't get to walk back in here and ask me questions!" I argued.

"You're freaking pregnant, Char. Did you not think I deserved to know?" He carried on as tears escaped my eyes.

"I think you need to calm down." Jake spoke. Sorry. Did I not tell you? Not only did I get pregnant, break up with my boyfriend and him leave for the army? I found out I had a long lost brother.

"I can't do this right now, Finn." I said. "We need to talk, Charlotte. You can't walk away from me." He finished before the girl quickly sprinted out the room.

There stood in the hallway, Georgia.

"Georgia?" My voice called out. The younger Hudson patted a seat next to her.

"How long have you known?" She asked. "I found out Valentine's Day." I answered.

"Why did you never tell me?" Georgia continued. "I wanted to— trust me. I couldn't, I was embarrassed." I admitted.

"Embarrassed? Charlotte, I'd never be ashamed of you or anything like that. I would always be the first to help." She spoke.

"I know, Georg. I was just scared." My voice broke before the girl pulled me into her arms.

"I know you were." She added.

I shut my locker noticing Rachel at the end of the hall.

"Rachel? What are you doing here?" I asked. Her eyes looked at my belly.

"Finn's?" Was all she spoke in which I gently nodded.

"Well, tell him to stay away from me. I can't even go to New York to escape apparently." She finished storming away.

"I want to be happy you're back but you left me." Georgia spoke towards her brother. "I'm sorry. If I told you, I wouldn't be able to go." He admitted.

"Why are you here and why aren't you in your uniform anyway?" Georgia changed the subject.