[14] A Very Glee Christmas

Me and Georgia walked in. "You started singing without me?" Georgia exclaimed. I walked over to Finn and helped him with his bow.

"Hey guys, what's this?" Mr Schue asked.
"We're trying to get into the Christmas spirit, Mr Schue." Georgia told him.

"Christmas is totally my favorite holiday, and check out this awesome tree. I found it on the side of the road." Finn exclaimed.

"And the ornaments?" Mr Schue asked "The guy who lives next door finally killed off his elderly mother. When they carted him off, they left the house wide open. I think she was a holiday hoarder." Santana explained.

"And the presents?" He questioned. "Me and Charlotte lifted them from a display at the mall. But don't worry. They're empty." Puck said.

"Well most of them were." I said glaring at Puck.

"I am not gonna let you guys throw yourselves a pity party. Look, I'm the first one to say that things haven't turned out exactly how I would have liked them to this year. But Christmas is all about being grateful for the things that did." Mr Schue assured us.

"Mr Schue I never speak up like this but.. We've won sectionals twice and we still get slushies thrown on us everyday.. we aren't exactly gonna be the happiest people going." I told him.

"She is right it's meant to be Christmas and Janet Jackson tickets have gone up to $150, I've never been more heartbroken in my life." Georgia added tearing up.

"I'm sorry about that you guys but this year Glee Club is gonna lend a hand to the McKinney Vento Homeless Children and Youth Program right here in Lima." Mr Schue announced.

"We're gonna go classroom to classroom, caroling, to raise money for McKinney Vento." Mr Schue continued.

"I didn't think anything could be worse than Janet Jackson tickets being to expensive." Georgia admitted.

"We're gonna be killed." Quinn said. "No guys it's Christmas, a time for miracles, we gotta try this." Finn told us. "Finn's right. This year Glee Clubs going full Santa." Mr Schue said.

Me and Georgia were miming along to the song whilst the others sung. "We are going to have to save our voices to let Janet Jackson hear us at the concert." Georgia told me quietly. "The tickets you haven't got yet." I whispered back. "God will grant my wish." She said.

"You suck!" A girl shouted. "Oh yeah." Georgia argued running at her. "Charlotte little help here." Georgia asked. "Coming." I screamed running.

The teacher threw a shoe. I picked up and threw it over to Georgia.

"Looks like someone's on Santa's naughty list." Georgia said slapping her face back and forth with the shoe.

Finn came and picked up Georgia as Puck threw me over his shoulder.

"I didn't finish—" I shouted. But before we know it we were back in the choir room.

"I can't believe that teacher let them speak to us like that." Rachel began. " I can't believe she threw her shoe at us." Puck added. "I guess we're done carolling." Tina said.

"Great. Christmas isn't my holiday anyway." I exclaimed putting my earphones in.

"No we're not, we can't let what happened ruin our Christmas spirit. Mr Schue got us this beautiful tree to inspire us." Finn began.