[36] The New Rachel

I walked through the halls of McKinley High just like the previous years. I had Finn's hoodie on and was still spending every minute of my day thinking about Finn Hudson. You may be thinking, why do I have Finn's hoodie on? You broke up with him dramatically before he could break up with you.

My pregnancy is moving along and I'm growing out of most of my clothes. Surprisingly, I've managed to keep it to myself.

"You seriously need to stop wearing his hoodies. It's depressing you." The voice of Georgia Hudson spoke walking alongside her best friend.

"It's not depressing me!" I defended. "You're in denial besides I couldn't care about Finn Hudson. Who decides to join the freaking army and not tell his little sister? Not even a goodbye!" Georgia quickly ranted.

"How are you and Santana?" I asked changing the subject. "We're alright, the long distance thing is pretty hard but you win some you lose some. Bloody hell, Char. You've put on a bit of weight haven't you?" She inquired tugging on the hoodie.

"That is incredibly rude, Georgia Hudson!" I shouted storming off towards the Glee Club walking into a debate about the new Rachel that they both kept out off.

"Glee! We are coming off of a National Championship, but it's time to look forward, And thanks to Glee now being the coolest club in the school this shouldn't be a problem." Mr Schue started.

"All right. Yes, we've lost some big voices. But we still have some huge ones in here. And I promise to do everything I can to replace the ones that we lost. And on that note, I'd like to introduce you to our newest member: The MVP of last year's nationals, Wade "Unique" Adams." He exclaimed.

"That's a great haircut, Mercedes. I thought you graduated." Brittany spoke.

"Guys, where's the love?" Mr Schue questioned. "I think Wade is great, but the competition to be the new Rachel is already so intense the last thing that we need is one more contender." Blaine stated.

"Who wants to be Rachel? I want to be the new Santana." Georgia said. "What because she's your girlfriend and your lesbian?" Tina asked.

"Shut up, Tina!" She argued. "Guys, your shouting is seriously making me-" I started before running to the bin to throw up.

"I'm guessing Charlotte's being the next Quinn." Artie joked earning a glare. "Okay, we don't win with stars. We win as a team. One that supports new members. Now, I don't want to hear any more of this this 'New Rachel' stuff, okay? Have a seat, Wade." Mr Schue finished.

The New Directions sat at the table as I rolled my eyes at the debate of the new Rachel.

"You've had enough time, who is it?" Tina inquired. "You can't rush the casting process. My genius needs its dream time." Artie answered.

"You guys are the Glee Club, right?" A girl asked which I returned with a nod and a smile.

I picked up a carrot stick and quickly put it back down as I was instantly knocked with nausea. I slid my plate over to Georgia who looked over confused.

"When have you ever passed up food?" Georgia questioned with a furrowed brow.

"Hi, I'm gonna try out. I'm a sophomore. My name is Marley." The brunette introduced. "Great. Well, lots of competition, so good luck of you." Tina said sarcastically.

"Tina, do you ever give it a rest?" I spoke across the table. "Unique offers her greetings and salutations." She introduced.

"Wade, you can't wear that makeup and stuff in here. You have to know how this stuff works. It's like Game Of Thrones." Sam quickly stated.