[26] Extraodinary Merry Christmas

Charlottes POV:

Mercedes sung All I Want For Christmas as we all danced about decorating the choir room. I entangled Finn with tinsel pulling in him for a hug. Everyone else did the same well except Georgia and Santana. They decided to make out after. I started putting baubles on the tree as tinsel pulled me towards Finn. Mercedes hung a mistletoe above our heads as we shared a kiss.

"Ok, no PDA in front of me please." Georgia said. "You spent the whole song making out with Santana." Finn said back.

Georgia rolled her eyes and continued to make out with Santana.

"Here's my list." I said handing it over to a Finn. "Oh." Finn said back looking at it. He looked back at up at me.

"It says Finn?" Finn asked confused. "Let me see that." I said ticking the box placing a kiss on his lips. Finn gave me an unsure look.

"Are you sure, you don't want nothing?" Finn asked. "Yes Finn, I'm quite happy with what I've got." I answered.

Finn looked up, "Well like the song said, All I want for christmas is you." Finn told me.

Georgia whacked him over the back of the head angrily."I told you that line was cringey!" Georgia exclaimed before Finn pulled her in for a hug.

"Ok, Finn you can let go." Georgia began. "Finn, I can't breathe you're a giant remember." Georgia exclaimed.

Finn finally let her go as she stepped back tightening her ponytail. "Ungrateful bastard." Georgia shouted walking off. "I love you." I told him walking off.

"We might have spent our entire decorating budget for the whole year but with something that looks as absolutely fabulous as this, I have to say. Brav-ho-ho-ho." Rachel began, admiring the tree.

I sat on my seat as the choir room filled up, "Ok everyone listen up. My man Rory Flanagan here, wants to say a few." Finn announced. "So, guys, my mummy was going to come visit for the holidays but plane tickets are expensive so it's my first christmas without any family. I'd like to cheer myself up by dedicating this song to them and to the king. " Rory finished.

"Jesus?" Kurt questioned. Georgia jumped up, "Let's get all gospel up in here." Georgia exclaimed praying. "Great Kurt. You set her off." I said sitting her back down.

Rory began singing as I cuddled into Finn. "Gosh that song was so depressing. I may actually be dead right now." Santana stated.

"Santana we've talked about this, remember people's feelings." Georgia said to her. " I-I think, what Santana means is, although that was mournfully beautiful now that the whole glee clubs back together. I think we should focus on more joyous and the pageant aspect of this holiday season. " Rachel explained."

"Rachel's right. Last christmas was super sad. Kurt was at another school, Coach Sylvester trashed everything and Artie got a pair of magic legs that broke the next day. We were the island of misfit toys. This year is going to be.." Tina was cut off by Mr Schue.

"This year it's a whole new spring of mistletoe. Guess who's not getting coal in their stockings for once? Us. Rory have a seat." Mr Schue began.

He stood up, "I just got off the phone with Don Borowski, the local station manger. Turns out that their annual broadcast of the Yule log burning has been cancelled." Mr Schue explained.