[13] The Rocky Horror Glee Show

" So what are you gonna be for Halloween this year?" Kurt asked Brittany. "I'm going as a peanut allergy." She answered.

"Great news guys, I've had a bit of inspiration and this year's musical is going to be— Rocky Horror." Mr Schue announced.

"I've never watched that." Finn said next to me.

"While I admire your choice of a groundbreaking 70's musical, aren't you worried that the adult themes might be a point of controversy?" Rachel said being full of her self.

"Seriously, a school in Texas couldn't even do Rent. It caused an outrage and they had to cancel the show." Kurt agreed.

"Isn't that the whole point of the arts? Pushing boundaries? Doing things people say you can't do for the sake of self-expression?" Mr Schue told us.

"And Rachel, you're not in this play." Mr Schue told her. "Excuse me? I have done nothing wrong." Rachel defended. "You being here is just wrong." Georgia mumbled.

"Look, I figured it all out. I cut out some of the more risqué sections and I'm sending home permission slips to all your parents to make sure they're okay with it And we're going to charge admission and use the proceeds to help pay for transportation to nations in New York!" Mr Schue said.

"Okay, let's talk about casting." Mr Schue said.
"Me and Charlotte will play Brad and Janet." Finn told him.

"Only If it's Janet, Miss Jackson if ya nasty." I said. "Oh yes because when I was 17 I was part of that Rhythm Nation." Georgia exclaimed.

"And I'll be playing the guy in the wheelchair, right?" Artie asked. "That's what I was thinking. And, I thought Kurt could play the role of Frankenfurter." Mr Schue suggested.

"No. There is no way I'm playing a transvestite in high heels and fishnets and wearing lipstick!" Kurt denied.

"Why, cause that look was last season?" Santana argued. "I'll do it!" Mike exclaimed.

"Really? It's like the male lead." Tina warned him. "I know but I'm feeling a little more confident about my singing voice after our duets project." Mike said.

"Sam, I'd like you to play the role of the creature." Mr Schue asked. "From the black lagoon?" Sam questioned confused.

"Rocky. He's like the Frankenstein character except blonde. You'll kill the part. He's cute just like you." Quinn answered.

"Better start working on those abs." Santana warned. "Are you kidding me? You could cut glass with these babies. I have no problem showing off my body." Sam confidently said.

"Okay! Looks like we got ourselves a show!" Mr Schue shouted happily.

"So, then after the Time Warp, Riff Raff, AKA Kurt, takes us to Frankenfurter's lab." I explained to Finn.

"I have no idea what's going on in this script and it's not in a cool Inception kind of way." Finn admitted.

"Just try, okay? Okay, so then they take off our wet clothes and we do the rest of the scene in our underwear." I carried on.

"Wait, so I'm in my tighty-whities?" He asked worried.

"I can't be on stage in front of the whole school in my tighty-whities. They're gonna be able to see my whole business." Finn admitted causing me to laugh.