[9] Journey To Regionals

We were all sat on Mr Schues couch. I was cuddled into Georgia and Puck.

"Nobody want any pizza?" He asked. Everyone shook their heads. "Well I want some. You know what guys god blessed us with this pizza... think of all the baby Jesus's you are killing of starving right now." Georgia stated.

"Georgia. Nobody gives a fuck about your lame ass remarks about God. He's just a fat dad sitting on a cloud. So shut up and stop using god as an excuse to eat an extra slice of pizza." Santana argued.

"I give a fuck about god." I said defending Georgia. "What's your name again?" She questioned. "Charlotte you know the sister of the guy you constantly hook up with." Georgia told her.

"Well, Charlotte. Who actually likes you here beside from Georgia?" Santana argued. "I like her." Rachel said.

"Me too— I mean she's pretty cool." Finn corrected himself earning a glare from Rachel.

"Of course you would. You slept with her." Santana said back " Alright, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. You only joined Glee because.." Santana began pointing at me.

"You were in love with Finn but he dropped you for your brother's risky hookup and now he dropped you again for Berry." Santana finished.

She then pointed at Georgia. "And you, you enrage me to the point I want to stab myself with the sharp bit of your glasses. Your only popular because your brothers the quarterback Georgia. I mean you've never even had a boyfriend." She finished.

" Wow, Santana. How about I shove this pizza down your attention seeking, cold hearted manipulative bitchy throat." Georgia said throwing pizza across the room hitting her face.

"All right stop! Let's get started. Thank you all for coming to the first annual New Direction's Regionals set list nominations party." Mr Schue thanked.

"What's the point, Mr Schue? Coach Sylvester's one of the judges. She's gonna crush us." Artie asked. "Artie you don't know—" Mr Schue said.

"Yes, we do. She told us at Cheerios' practice." Santana continued. "Yeah she said, ' I'm going to crush Glee Club." Brittany said.

" A whole freaking year, all that hard work for nothing." Puck announced. "I'm sorry. I just really love you guys! You know how many Facebook friends I had before joining Glee Club? Two. My parents. Rachel was right. Being a part of something special - it made me special.. I just can't believe it's going to be over in a week." Tina cried.

"There, there child don't cry on my Louis Vuttion." Georgia said scooting away from Tina. "Who says it's going to be over?" Finn asked.

"Please. You think Puck and Santana are going to even acknowledge my existence once we're not in Glee Club anymore?" Mercedes answered. " She has a point " Puck agreed.

"Mr Schuester? Do you think instead of nominating songs, we can just, go around the room and talk about things we loved about Glee Club this year?" Rachel began crying.

"Yeah like, how I have to go regionals with a black eye because of your psycho ex boyfriend." I told her. "Or the fact you convinced Mr Schue not to do That's The Way Love Goes?" Georgia added.

We were all sat in the choir room depressed. Rachel and Finn walked in all happy. "Mr Schuester, me and Finn have something we want to say to you." She said.