[39] Glease

I lay on a doctors seat with Finn nervously alongside me.

"Finn, it's just a checkup." I assured him patiently waiting for the doctor

"I know, I just really want the baby to be okay. It is mine right? It's not going to turn out that it is Puck's right?" Finn asked.

I threw a utensil from the table next to me at the boy.

"He's my brother you idiot." I said laughing in which he returned his famous smirk.

"Miss Puckerman, you're here for a checkup is that correct?" The doctor questioned in which I replied with a nod.

I lifted my shirt up as he put ultrasound gel along my stomach causing me to shiver.

"Sorry, I should've warned you that would be cold. So, let me guess married?" He asked pointing down to the engagement ring I still had slotted on my ring finger.

"Urgh, no." I told him with a smile.

Suddenly, the a strong sound was heard around the room.

"And that is your baby's heartbeat." He told us.

I covered my mouth and smiled as Finn wrapped his arm around me with a massive grin.

"You have a healthy baby boy." He finished.

Me and Finn turned heads at each other. "Boy?" We stated.

"I'm sorry, I assumed you had been told. The gender was available 3 scans ago." The doctor replied.

"No, I didn't want to find the gender out until I told my boyfriend, ex boyfriend. Is everything else okay?" I asked.

On the way back to McKinley, Finn turned towards me before stopping at a red light.

"You still wear the ring?" He questioned with a small smile. "Just because I broke up with you doesn't mean I don't love you." I admitted.

"We don't have to be broken up. It'll be better for the baby if we're together." Finn attempted to convince.

"Finn, I waited so long for us to be together. And don't get me wrong I wouldn't change that. But, you left. I need to heal so please respect that." I finished.

I walked into the choir room and handed Georgia a box.

"What is this?" She asked. "Open it and find out." Finn rushed her.

There lay a small baby bodysuit with some writing on.

Best Nephew Ever

Georgia turned towards us and jumped up in cheer. "It's a boy!" She exclaimed giving me a hug.

"I can't believe it, I'm so happy. Ah!" She gave Finn a hug after.

"Have you guys thought of any baby names yet?" Tina questioned. "Drizzle's a good one." Finn answered which me and Georgia shook our heads.

"Have you decided what you're going to audition with for Grease?" Georgia asked me. "Yeah I'm—" I began.

"You can't audition." Finn cut off. "Yes, I can?" I replied.

"No, it's too much for the baby and you. Please, can you just sit this one out Char." He pleaded.

"Can I not even be a tree? How about the ferris wheel? Anything?" I finished following Finn continuing to argue.