[6] Home

I was at my locker, thinking about what happened. "Charlotte can we speak?" Finn asked. "Depends on what we are talking about." I said not looking at him.

"You know what I want to talk about." He started. "Can't we just forget it?" I snapped.
"Don't you get it I can't. I'm not giving up on you yet." Before he could say anything else Rachel popped up. "We need to get to the choir room." She told us.

"I have one announcement." Mr Schue began.
"We can't use the auditorium for the next week." He told us. "But thats garbage how are we supposed to practice for regionals without the auditorium?" Finn asked.

"The Cheerios need it to practice in there's nothing I can do." Mr Schue told him. "But don't worry I promise I will find us a new home." Mr Schue said.

"Have a good day, guys." He told us.

I looked up and quickly realised Georgia and Santana weren't there.

Georgia looked down at her clock and saw the time. "Santana, wake up." She said, softly shaking her. "We need to get to to school we're late." Georgia told her.

Once we were both fully ready we began walking. "Why are you sleeping with me?" She asked her. "Want to keep your voice down you loud mouthed freak? " Santana argued. "This is exactly what I mean, make up your fucking mind Santana." Georgia argued back before walking off.

We were all currently in the rolling rink as our replacement for the auditorium. I thought I was doing amazing skating until I slipped landing in someone's arms.

"Better be more careful sis." Puck said. "Come on link arms." He said as he taught me how to skate.

"Do you ever wish that we had a normal life?" I asked him. "What do you mean?" He asked.
"I don't know, one with a dad." I said taking off my skates.

"Charlotte where are you going?" Mr Schue asked. "Away from here apparently." I shouted back.

"You ok?" Georgia asked from behind me. "I did something bad Georg." I began crying.
"You can trust me, I won't judge you." She said.
"I.. it doesn't matter." I told her walking away.

Finn walked into Georgia's room. "You seriously need to start knocking Finn." Georgia stated.

"Mum's got a new boyfriend." Finn blurted out. "What?" Georgia asked shocked. She stormed downstairs to their mother getting rid of furniture.

"Why am I the last to hear you've got a new boyfriend?" She asked her. "Because Finn wasn't meant to find out either until I was sure but I'm in love Georgia." Carole told them.

"Good on you!" Georgia exclaimed cheerfully.
"No, you can't just move on. Dad wouldn't of wanted this!" Finn argued. "You didn't know your father, Finn!" Carole shouted causing him to be quiet.

"Who are you with?" He asked. "Your friend Kurt's father, Burt Hummel." She answered.

As Georgia arrived to school she saw Finn and Kurt talking. "So we break them up." Kurt suggested.

"Is this because your dad was talking about sports with me?" Finn questioned. When were they talking about sports? Georgia thought the herself. Why wasn't she invited to this Hummel-Hudson gathering.