[30] On My Way

I sat amongst Rachel, Georgia and Kurt as I flipped a page in another wedding magazine.

"Ooh, this one. This one looks beautiful." I began showing the others. "Yeah, timeless, meaning you can wait two or five years to wear it." Kurt replied.

"Jealously doesn't suit you, Hummel." Charlotte stated. "Well, well, well." Sebastian said walking over to the table.

"Where is gay cyclops? Still trying to stumble his way in." Sebastian teased. Georgia stood up, "Didn't I warn you the other week?" She asked.

"Calm down four eyes. Charlotte, I actually brought you an engagement gift." Sebastian continued.

"An engagement gift? What— Oh my god!" I shouted pulling out a photoshopped picture of Finn.

"No sister, ever wants to see that." Georgia cried rubbing her eyes with water. "That is photoshopped! His thing is not that small, or brown." I defended.

"And his big-ass feet could never fit into those pumps." Georgia added.

"Just think, from now until eternity, every time someone google they'll be treated to that and dozens just like it. That's the beauty of the Internet. It stays with us forever." Sebastian explained.

"What do you want, Sebastian?" Rachel questioned. "I want a guaranteed Regionals win, so I want you to drop out. McKinley gets home-court advantage this year. You're going to come down with Asian bird flu or whatever Tina Blowing-Wang just had." Sebastian answered.

"This is show choir terrorism. You give a bad name to the entire gay community." Kurt told him.

"And you give the gay community
cutting-edge fashion that's usually only seen on Puerto Rican pride floats." Sebastian said

"I'm sorry... I didn't hear you. I was distracted by your giant horse teeth." Kurt argued. "You have 24 hours
to drop out, Rachel, or I press the
upload button." Sebastian finished walking away.

I turned to Rachel, "You've got to drop out!" I began. "What? No. I can't do that my future depends on a win at regionals." Rachel explained.

"And we will win, just with you watching." Georgia told her. "My fiancé is not living with these up on the internet because you're to selfish to not compete." I argued.

"I— I don't know." Rachel said. "You are not competing. Whether you like it or not." Georgia finished.

"That's it. I'm done. I'm leaving this classroom, and I'm going to beat that Sebastian kid's ass!" Finn shouted looking down at the pictures.

"Finn, chill." Mr Schue said. " No, I'm not going to chill! I- I'm done chilling." He told him.

"The official show choir rule book states that 'any real or perceived threat of violence, vandalism or humiliation will be met with a swift and unquestioned disqualification of the threatening party's team
with extreme prejudice.' It's right here. Page 72, by-law 15, section six, article 44." Artie explained holding the book.

"Guys, I contacted the headmaster of Dalton." Mr Schue told us. "Like you did when Sebastian almost blinded me? What did they do then? Same thing as they're going to do now... nothing." Blaine added.

"Look, none of this matters now anyways, okay? We're not going to let him beat us like this. I'm going to perform at Regionals." Rachel stated.