[22] I am Unicorn

I stood at my locker. I looked over to see Rachel speaking to Finn. I saw her hand slide down his face. I slammed my locker shut and walked off to the choir room.

"Alright New Directions Big news as you all know Vocal Adrenaline came in second last year at nationals." Mr Schue began.

"Big news as you all know, Vocal Adrenaline came in second last year at nationals." Finn said.

I looked at him. "Except us getting together." He said after. "Well the boosters at Carmel don't donate tens of thousands of dollars every year to come in second so they fired Dustin Goolsby." Mr Schue continued.

"So handsome." Artie added. "And they're having trouble finding a new coach it seems that no one wants to take on that pressure cooker!" Mr Schue exclaimed.

"That means there vulnerable." Tina answered.
"Yes and if we work hard enough we can beat them which is why I realize that umm I can't direct the musical this year." Mr Schue said.

"No. Mr Schue you can't cancel the musical my New York dreams depend on it " Rachel argued.

I rolled my eyes. I really wish Georgia didn't leave. "I'm not canceling it i'm just not directing it my sole focus has to be in here, Nationals, Nationals, Nationals! And it's not just me that's gonna have to focus harder this year ive been too easy on you so everyday after choir practice I am instituting a mandatory Booty Camp so that we can work on our dancing now it's not for all of you just the people that I think need help, Like." Mr Schue began.

"Finn" He said. "How did you know? And Puckerman, Hummel." Mr Schue finished.
"Puckerman? " Puck asked.

I laughed. "You too Charlotte." He said. "What?" I asked. "I must protest." Kurt said.

"You kinda have one move Kurt it's like this sassay and it's super distracting." Mike admitted. "Jones." Mr Schue said.

"Hell to the nizzy no." Mercedes said back.
"You told me once that you were Beyonce You don't think she spends extra time in the dance studio? Mike Chang has offered to be my assistant and we start tomorrow and yes Puckerman it is mandatory." He explained.

"Okay, Mr Schue I'm glad that you're so concerned with our special needs members but what about me. Okay who's gonna direct the musical?" Rachel commented.

"Your so full of yourself, not everything is about that stupid musical." I argued. Rachel rolled her eyes.

"Ok girls calm down, introducing your co directors Ms Pilsbury and Coach Beiste." Mr Schue announced.

I stood up and walked out. I bumped into Georgia. "Long time no see." I joked. "What's Rachel said now to make you walk out?" Georgia asked.

"Said I had special needs and is trying to flirt with Finn." I answered. Georgia patted down her clothes and tightened her ponytail heading into the choir room.

"Fuck you!" She said punching Rachel knocking off her chair. Everyone gasped in shock. "My work here is done, Charlotte please sing an epic song to walk out on." She said.

"Urm... Rising up, back of the streets, took my time took my chances went the distance now I'm back on my feet just a man and his will to survive, it's the eye of the tiger it's the thrill of the fight rising up to the challenge of his rivals, and the last lone survivor stalks his prey in the night and he watching them all with the eye." I sung.

"Of the tiger." Georgia finished. Before we high fived and walked out.

I was at Booty Camp. "Listen Mr Schue, I am all for participating but Shane says I'm more of a park and bark and I tend to agree." Mercedes told him.

"A what and what? " Finn asked. "Park and Bark I stand center stage singing the notes no one else can while all of you guys dance around me." Mercedes answered.

"Sounds a lot like a Rachel to me." I said.
loo" Booty Camp is about all of you dancing Mercedes. In unison I mean look at Vocal Adrenaline when they're in sync one big, terrifying machine they're unstoppable Mike do you're thing, Let's go." Mr Schue said.

"The jazz square, the grapevine, the step touch, the kick ball change and pivot we perfect these basics we'll win Nationals grapevine to the right 5, 6, 7, 8." Mike ordered.

"I... Am... In... Hell." Puck said in time to the beat. "Charlotte, you look like an old lady who just pulled her back out, Finn you look like you're stepping on bees. Come on Mercedes blend!" Mike shouted.

"Just because you're teaching, does not mean I won't swing for you." I threatened. "Kurt, jazz hands!" Mr Schue ordered. "Fine! " Kurt argued.

I was in Burts shop with Finn. Finn got up looking for a tool as I headed over the car. I started screwing on the engine as Finn came behind me moving my arm helping me.

"You guys are too close for my liking, to close!" Georgia shouted causing us to laugh. She walked off to fix another car.

"You're really good." I told Finn. "Thanks for helping me out." He said back smiling. "I needed a distraction anyway." I said smiling.

"Why?" He questioned. "I just feel that Rachel's doing stuff to mess with me on purpose." I admitted. He laughed.

"What is she doing?" He asked. "For a start flirting with you.. 'Oh Finn, I'm gonna be the next Barbra Streisand now kiss me.' " I mimicked. He laughed.

"Don't let her get to you." Finn told me. "You're the best girlfriend ever, you know that?" Finn flirted kissing me. "You got grease on me." I pouted.

He wiped it down my cheek. He leaned in for another kiss. "I can still see you two!" Georgia shouted popping her head above a car.

Georgia walked up to Santana at her locker. "Hi." Georgia began. She turned her head away. "Oh, so your back to being a bitch again." Georgia said to her going to walk away.

Santana quickly grabbed her arm. "I'm sorry." Santana told her. "I'm just not in the mood:" She finished.

"Listen Santana, I left the best thing in my life for you and your treating me like shit again. I'm done with this if you're gonna carry on being like this." I argued.

Honestly it pained me to do that. But I can't let her walk all over me. Or come running whenever she calls my name. I love her but that doesn't seem like a good relationship and I want to know why.