[31] Saturday Night Glee-ver

I stood at my locker staring at Quinn. I still couldn't believe that she had gotten into a car crash on the way to the wedding. Guilt riddled through me as I shut my locker heading over.

"Quinn?" I began. "I just wanted to tell you, again. I'm really sorry." I apologised with a small tear.

"Look, don't apologise. It was accident. And I promise you, I will be out of this chair dancing by nationals." Quinn told me.

[Georgia]
My baby moves at midnight
Goes right on till the dawn
My woman takes me higher
My woman keeps me warm

[Mike&Charlotte]
What you doing on your back?
Haah
What you doing on your back?
Haah

[All]
You should be dancing, yeah
Dancing, yeah

[Georgia]
She's juicy and she's trouble
She gets it to me good
My woman gives me power
Goes right down to my blood

[Georgia&Charlotte]
What you doing on your back?
Haah
What you doing on your back?
Haah

[All]
You should be dancing, yeah
Dancing, yeah

What you doing on your back?
Haah
What you doing on your back?
Haah

[All]
You should be dancing, yeah
Dancing, yeah

You should be dancing, yeah
Dancing, yeah

You should be dancing, yeah
Dancing, yeah

Ha!    Ha!

Hoo.... yeah!

"Wow, guys, what brought this on?" Mr Schue asked. "Well, we know this year's nationals theme was "Vintage," so we thought we needed something old, but something with a lot of energy. So we thought, disco." Georgia explained.

"Absolutely. I don't know if I ever told you guys this, but back when I was in Glee Club, we took it all the way to nationals with the pure power of unadulterated disco." Mr Schue began.

"Um, well, there's only one problem with that idea." Puck said. "And what's that?" Mr Schue questioned.

"Disco sucks!" Everyone shouted.

I lay on the doctor's bed looking around at all the monitors. My heart began beating rapidly as I sat up freaking out.

Santana softly pushed me back down, "Calm down, everything's going to be alright." Santana told me.

"Why are you being nice to me?" I shouted. "Because— even if I don't show it, I care about you. Your face may make me want to kill my self but I like you. And I don't have much of a choice if you're Georgia's best friend." Santana explained.

The doctor came in, "Hi Charlotte, I'm your doctor today, I'll be here to do your ultrasounds." The man told me.

He walked over with a gel. "This may be a bit cold." He warned me as he placed it on my stomach.

The cold sensation made me jump a bit but I soon calmed down as I saw Santana sending me a smile with her hand in mine for support.

"There it is." The doctor said pointing to the screen. "Oh my god." I exclaimed at the sight and heartbeat of the baby in front of me.