[32] Dance with Somebody

[Mercedes]
There's a boy I know, he's the one I dream of
Looks into my eyes, takes me to the clouds above, mmm-hmm
Ooh, I lose control, can't seem to get enough, uh-huh
When I wake from dreaming, tell me is it really love?

[Georgia]
Ooh, how will I know? (Don't trust your feelings)
How will I know?
How will I know? (Love can be deceiving)
How will I know?

[Mercedes]
How will I know if he really loves me?
I say a prayer with every heartbeat
I fall in love whenever we meet

[Charlotte]
Oh, wake me, I'm shaking, wish I had you near me now, uh-huh
Said there's no mistaking, what I feel is really love

[All]
Ooh, tell me, if he loves me
If he loves me not, mm
If he loves me
Ooh, if he loves me not

[Georgia]
Oh, how will I know

[All]
How will I know if he's thinking of me?
I try to phone, but I'm too shy (Can't speak)
Falling in love is so bittersweet
This love is strong, why do I feel weak?

[Mercedes&Group]
How will I know? (How will I know?)
How will I know?
How will I know? (I say a prayer)
How will I know?
Ooh, how will I know? (I fall in love)
How will I love, hey, how will I know?

"It was written for Diana Ross." Mercedes spoke. "No, Mercedes. You are wrong, okay?" Rachel said back.

"What do you mean she's wrong? No, she isn't." Georgia joined into the conversation.

"The bodyguard was originally written for Barbra Streisand." Rachel argued. "Actually, Rachel. It was supposed to be Diana Ross and Steve McQueen back in the 70's." Mr Schue answered.

"Thank you, Mr Schue!" Mercedes exclaimed. "I've been doing some research to prepare for this week's lesson." Mr Schue began as he wrote the words Whitney on the board.

"Oh lord, this is my time to shine." Georgia shouted excitedly. "It's about time we did a Whitney tribute!" I added.

"Are you sure that's appropriate?" Sam asked causing to jump up. "I'll show you bl**** appropriate in a minute, you ungrateful barstool." Georgia argued.

"I just mean didn't Whitney kind of have a lot of problems?" Sam questioned. "She had a hard life, Sam. And?" Mercedes fired back.

"Look, this week isn't about passing judgement on Whitney. It's about celebrating her legacy, honouring her memory, her accomplishments." Mr Schue explained.

"Which I'll happily list for you." Kurt started before Blaine stopped him. "But also, to use her songs to get underneath your own feelings. To express and explore what's really going on with you." Mr Schue continued,

"I don't get it, Mr Schue. What's really going on with us?" Finn asked confused.

"Well, for most of you, these next few weeks will be your last here at McKinley. Lots of changes coming up, lots of saying goodbye. To your friends, To your significant others, your siblings and to the last four years of your life. For a young person, all that transition can be overwhelming. So, it's easier to focus on other things. Like not being able to say goodbye to Whitney Houston." Mr Schue ranted.

"What are you talking about?" Santana questioned. "Santana, I get it. You're hanging onto Whitney because it's difficult to handle the upheaval in your own lives." Mr Schue answered.

"We're hanging on to Whitney because she was incredible and we love her, so don't put your baggage on us." Santana argued.

"Mr Schue's attempt to understand us though misguided, doesn't matter. What matters is that I start rehearsing Whitney's version of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' immediately. It is the Mount Everest of anthems." Rachel finished.

"Can you believe Rachel is going to attempt 'The Star-Spangled Banner'." I spoke at Kurt's locker. "I know, I'm surprised anyone's attempted to sing it after she nailed it to the wall. Plus, Georgia will put a stop to it." Kurt said back.

Kurt's phone vibrated as he immediately looked down and smiled. "That is so cute. I remember when Finn used to send me cute messages all the time. They ended up turning into puns about my boobs but I gave him a 10/10 for effort." I exclaimed.

"It's not from Blaine." Kurt told me. "Then who is it from?" I asked. "He's just a guy. I met him at between the sheets. His name is Chandler. He—He's nice." Kurt began.

"So, what did this guy say?" I questioned. "Nothing. We just joke around. It's sweet." Kurt answered.

I sent him a glare before he leaned in showing me the messages. "Are you an astronaut? Because your smile is out of this world." Kurt read.

I grabbed his phone scrolling down. "Kurt you've been flirting with this guy for days." I exclaimed. "It's nothing. It's just fun, he makes me feel good." Kurt defended.

"Blaine is supposed to make you feel good. I don't think this is fair on him." I defended with a worried look before Kurt took his phone back.

"You said that Finn sends you cute text messages. Does he compliment you? Constantly try get in your pants." Kurt asked. "Sometimes, I mean he's an 18-year-old boy." I answered as Kurt shut his locker.

"Have you ever heard of lesbian death of bed?" Kurt questioned. "No." I said back. "I read about it online. It's when two lesbians date for long enough, they become like sisters. And Blaine and I are like an old married couple—a fabulous old married couple but I don't think we've had an unscheduled make-out session in, like a month." Kurt explained.
"Firstly, flirting with another guy is not the answer. Secondly, you went wrong when you decided to schedule make-out sessions." I finished before walking down the hall.

As I walked down to my locker three guys threw slushies, the impact knocking me to floor. I tried to clear my eyes until Finn ran over to pulling me up.

"Are you stupid? No, me gusta!" Santana began shouting at the Puckheads as Georgia and Finn watched her curiously.

"I'm from Lima Heights and you see, that's the rough side meaning I'm not afraid to cut a bitch." Santana argued.