[17] Sexy

We were all in the choir room. "I can't believe Brittanys pregnant." Georgia began. "Hold up, Brittanys pregnant?" I said.

"Do you not read the Glee Club group messages?" Georgia asked me. "No, I thought it was awkward being in a group chat with Mr Schue." I admitted.

"He's actually quite funny when he's not talking about vests." Georgia told me. "All right, folks. Regionals is in a week. It's time to get deep into our setlist. Wait, Artie are you ok?" Mr Schue asked walking in.

"My life is over. How am I supposed to support a baby— How could you not tell me about this?" Artie argued with Brittany. "Wait, Brittany your pregnant?" Mr Schue asked.

"Don't shout at him for not looking at the group chat." I exclaimed. "Definitely. I'm so sorry, Artie. I didn't want to upset you. I thought I could surprise you when I dropped him off. Pretty sure it's a boy." Brittany explained.

"Um babies don't get dropped off." Puck said.
"Brittany have you been to a doctor? It's the only way to be sure." Mr Schue asked. "I don't need to go to a doctor. I just need to look outside my window. Three days ago, a stork built its nest on top of my garage. I'm not stupid, it's obviously getting ready to bring me my baby. I know where babies come from." Brittany explained.

"Excuse me, the lord gives you the gift to have a baby. Not some mammal although god did make them as well. " Georgia said back.

" The Celibacy Club will now come to order. Let's start the meeting by reading the minutes from last week's meeting, where we... read the minutes from the previous meeting, and Rachel spent the hour quizzing Quinn about the nature of her relationship with Finn." Miss Pillsbury began.

"Questions somebody still refuses to answer." Rachel said. I would be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued by Quinn's answer. "And I will continue to refuse to answer them because they are none of your business. All I will reveal is that I rejoined the Celibacy Club to focus on me." Quinn said back.

"Me too. Finn is kryptonite which is why I'm focusing all my energies now on my songwriting." Rachel told Quinn.

I rolled my eyes. "She wouldn't say that in front of Georgia." I thought. As if on cue Georgia barged in.

"I'm fed up of this pranking!" She screamed.
"Georgia, are you alright?" Miss asked her.
"I got a letter left in my locker saying their was a Janet Jackson tribute in here again. Turns out it's just Celibacy Club." Georgia argued.

"Celibacy club isn't a bad thing Georgia." Rachel argued back. "Well it isn't a bloody Janet Jackson tribute is it?" Georgia shouted.

"Fed up of them horrible bastards pranking me." Georgia finished walking out.

"Sexy." Mr Schue wrote on the board. "I really hope that's not one of the requirements for Regionals because with Berry in those tights we don't stand a chance." Santana said earning a look from Rachel.

"No, this isn't about Regionals. I'm less worried about that right now and more worried about the fact that it's become clear to me that some of you have been lacking when it comes to understanding the.. the.. uh.. the... intricacies of adult relationships." Mr Schue began.

"So, this week I have invited a special guest: Ms. Holliday." Mr Schue announced. "Hola Clase!" Miss Holiday said walking in. "Oh no, it's the salad lady." Mercedes told us.