[12] Never Been Kissed

So I made a bet with Georgia if she wins Rock, Paper, Scissors we have to dress up as Janet Jackson for the week. And of course Georgia won. And of course she got to pick the outfits.

Everyone started flirting with Georgia as we walked in. "Janet Jackson must be your lucky charm." I said to Georgia. "Please, Janet Jackson has always been my lucky charm." Georgia said back.

I looked over and saw Karofsky pushing Kurt into a locker. "Why did you do that?" I asked him. "Because he's gay." Karofsky answered back.

" Listen up here you homophobe, you're just jealous alright. Now get out of here and leave Kurt alone alright?" I argued.

We all walked into the choir room. "Ladies what's with the outfits?" Mr Schue asked.

" Well if Finn could pay tribute to Jesus I shall pay tribute to the queen Janet Jackson, Ms Jackson If Ya Nasty." Georgia explained.

"Ok then.. ..welcome back Noah Puckerman. Puck, I hope your time in juvy has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong?" Mr Schue warned.

"Are you kidding me? I ruled that place. All I did was crack skulls and lift weights all day." Puck said.

"Oh, what a catch, can't believe I ever let you go." Quinn told him.

"And now, drumroll, Finn! Because I have in my hand our competition for sectionals next month, First, the a'capella group from the all-boys private school in Westerville, the Dalton Academy Warblers." Mr Schue began.

"Okay, hold up. Like a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head." Santana joked.

"And the other team to beat, the Hipsters. A first-year club from the township continuing education programme. Now, they are a glee club composed entirely of elderly people getting their high school GEDs." Mr Schue continued.

"What's a GED?" Georgia asked. " I have no idea." I admitted. "How are we supposed to compete against a bunch of adorable old people?" Mercedes asked.

"Are you kidding? Brittle bones. Give one of those old ladies a good luck pat on the rear, it'll shatter her pelvis." Puck explained.

"Moving on. Since this seems to get you guys jazzed about sectionals last year, I wanna make this week our second annual boys versus girls tournament. So! Split up into two groups, and, uh, figure out which songs you're gonna sing." Mr Schue told us.

"Charlotte you're with the boys." Mr Schue said. "Wait, what— why?" I asked him. "No questions, now go!" He ordered.

"Okay, I say we do a whole AC/DC." Sam suggested. "I am not doing no hard-core rock." I told them.

All the girls had leather jackets and came in singing.

[Rachel]
Oh, Tommy used to work on the docks
Union's been on strike
He's down on his luck, it's tough
Oh, so tough

[Tina&Rachel]
Oh, we've got to hold on, ready or not
You live for the fight when that's all that you've got!

[All]
Start me up! We're halfway there
Ohhh, oh! Livin' on a prayer
Start me up! We'll make it I swear
Ohhh, oh! Livin' on a prayer