[5] The Power Of Madonna

All the girls were in the choir room talking. "Can I ask you guys something private?" Rachel asked. "Yes you should move to Israel." Santana answered.

"It's about dating, not that I'm dating anyone. We all know that Finn and I are no longer an item and I stopped dating Jesse for the sake of the team." Rachel began. "Lets just say we went to a wiggles concert last Friday night and my dad's weren't home so went upstairs and started making out—"

She then went on about her story with Jesse about doing it.

"But how do I stop a guy getting mad at me for saying no." Rachel finished. "Do what I do, just don't say no." Santana began. "Unless you're Quinn, sorry Quinn:" Brittany said.

"We just have to accept that guys don't care about our feelings." Tina said. "How are you and Joe?" Georgia asked me. "We haven't spoke much since he's been on tour." I answered.

"Hey guys I'm sorry to interrupt your sorority but are you really having that much boy trouble?" Mr Schue shouted. "You wouldn't understand Mr Schue your a guy." Quinn said.

"The fact is women still earn 70 cence to every dollar that a man does for doing the same job." Quinn told Mr Schue before we all walked out.

We all sat down as Mr Schue wrote Madonna on the board. "What do you think when you see this name" He asked us.

"Genius." Rachel answered. "Icon." Kurt told him. "Hall of fame, MILF." Puck added. "So we're all aware of Madonnas musical and cultural significance." Mr Schue said.

"Which is why this week your assignment is to come up with a Madonna number." Mr Schue continued. "Mr Schue I feel a bit uncomfortable doing Madonna." Puck admitted.

"Yeah she's smokin and everything but can't some of us do something else like the guy version of Madonna." Finn suggested. "Guys! You know, it's come to my attention that many of you haven't been treating the young ladies of our group very nicely lately. You're disrespectful, bullying and sexist." Mr Schue shouted.

"Preach!" Georgia exclaimed."I have to go." I announced quickly running out.

I was at my locker at lunch. " lYou missed out on us performing, Madonna's Express Yourself." Georgia said shaking her head. "You want to hang out later?" I asked Georgia.

"Can't I've got plans with San... somebody" Georgia quickly corrected herself. "Go ask Finn to hang out." She suggested. "I don't know." I said. "Go on." She said pushing me over to him.

"Finn?" I greeted. "Oh hey Char what's up?" He asked smiling. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later?" I questioned. "Um, yeah your house or mine?" He asked back.

"I don't mind." I answered. "Wait for me after school and I'll drive you." He told me. "I live next door." I assured him laughing.

"You can watch Puck play anyways Charlotte." He said. "I guess so." I finally gave in sending him a smile..

"It's going to be like the old times. I can't wait. Anyway, I need to go. See you later." Finn said before hugging me and walking off.

Georgia and Santana were kissing in some motel Santana had found.

"Santana." Georgia said pushing her off. "What? " She asked. "I'm a virgin." Georgia told her.